Gmail load classical/reduced interface when login with Pale Moon Topic is solved

Users and developers helping users with generic and technical Pale Moon issues on all operating systems.

Moderator: trava90

Forum rules
This board is for technical/general usage questions and troubleshooting for the Pale Moon browser only.
Technical issues and questions not related to the Pale Moon browser should be posted in other boards!
Please keep off-topic and general discussion out of this board, thank you!
djgpp

Gmail load classical/reduced interface when login with Pale Moon

Unread post by djgpp » 2021-05-16, 07:01

Don't know what in English it should be called, could it be "basic HTML interface"? Microsoft Outlook also does the same. They both displaying the lightweight classical interface not the modern ones.

BTW, I have trouble Downloading files from Google Drive (when I already signed in). It said my browser is unsupported and may not work, it busy loading something for a while I could see on the status bar but finally do nothing. I can't download my files from my Google Drive at all. Login with Firefox or Chromium then all Google services work as expected.

djgpp

Re: Gmail load classical/reduced interface when login with Pale Moon

Unread post by djgpp » 2021-05-16, 07:06

Nevermind. I found the problem. My user agent strings is set to Native due to my previous mess with it. Set it back to Firefox compatibility solved the problem.