Browser crashed when attempt to delete account from Gmail list

Users and developers helping users with generic and technical Pale Moon issues on all operating systems.

Moderator: trava90

Forum rules
This board is for technical/general usage questions and troubleshooting for the Pale Moon browser only.
Technical issues and questions not related to the Pale Moon browser should be posted in other boards!
Please keep off-topic and general discussion out of this board, thank you!
djgpp

Browser crashed when attempt to delete account from Gmail list

Unread post by djgpp » 2021-05-16, 06:57

If someone has multiple Gmail accounts like me they should know about it. After you log out from one account it still keeps information about your logged out account and you only have to click on the email address to login again, don't need to retype the email address. But you quickly find it confusing if you have many Gmail accounts and the addresses are very similar in names. Luckily Google allowed us to delete the account you no longer need to login again from this list by clicking on the "-" button. But I find it's extremely unstable with Pale Moon. Sometimes it unresponsive for a while but finally the account will be removed from the list. Sometimes it just hangs or crashed the entire browser.

Chromium on the other hands never suffered from such problems (of course it's home growth product of Google). Could you debug to see what's happened underlying it when I clicked said button? I guest it's something to do with javascript.

New Tobin Paradigm

Re: Browser crashed when attempt to delete account from Gmail list

Unread post by New Tobin Paradigm » 2021-05-16, 07:17

Is this all you are gonna do is bitch how Google services only work correctly in Google's engine used for nearly every other browser including Google's?

moonbat
Knows the dark side
Knows the dark side

Unread post by moonbat » 2021-05-16, 08:41

Oh great, here we go again with djgpp's post spam. 3 out of 4 unread posts I find are by him asking the same fucking question worded differently.
"One hosts to look them up, one DNS to find them and in the darkness BIND them."

Linux Mint 21 Xfce x64 on HP i5-5200 laptop, 12 GB RAM.
AutoPageColor|PermissionsPlus|PMPlayer|Pure URL|RecordRewind|TextFX

New Tobin Paradigm

Unread post by New Tobin Paradigm » 2021-05-16, 09:45

Yeah, he had his chance.