And this is why i am out

Users and developers helping users with generic and technical Pale Moon issues on all operating systems.

Moderator: trava90

Forum rules
This board is for technical/general usage questions and troubleshooting for the Pale Moon browser only.
Technical issues and questions not related to the Pale Moon browser should be posted in other boards!
Please keep off-topic and general discussion out of this board, thank you!
sailfst

And this is why i am out

Unread post by sailfst » 2021-04-29, 17:22

Had used Palemoon and made contributions for years but this is ridiculous.
It might be a good idea to have a warning in the upgrade window that you may be killing essential functionality for some folks. Firefox it is.
Screenshot 2021-04-29 131430.png

New Tobin Paradigm

Re: And this is why i am out

Unread post by New Tobin Paradigm » 2021-04-29, 17:26

Cause something I said in frustration while in pain from a complications after dental surgery FIVE DAYS BEFORE 29.2.0 was released. THIS is your easy out not any of the abundance of brighter and positive things I have said on the subject before and after. NOPE just that.

Shut the fuck up Mister I've had a forum account since November 8th, 2019 but need a warning about something that had been talked about constantly on the place I clearly have access to and know about.
Last edited by New Tobin Paradigm on 2021-04-29, 19:00, edited 5 times in total.

Moonchild
Pale Moon guru
Pale Moon guru

Re: And this is why i am out

Unread post by Moonchild » 2021-04-29, 17:35

And that is why you are now banned.
Good day.
"Sometimes, the best way to get what you want is to be a good person." -- Louis Rossmann
"Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past; wisdom is of the future." -- Native American proverb
"Linux makes everything difficult." -- Lyceus Anubite