Can't copy RSS feeds on Anchor.fm

Users and developers helping users with generic and technical Pale Moon issues on all operating systems.

Moderator: trava90

Forum rules
This board is for technical/general usage questions and troubleshooting for the Pale Moon browser only.
Technical issues and questions not related to the Pale Moon browser should be posted in other boards!
Please keep off-topic and general discussion out of this board, thank you!
Daikun
Lunatic
Lunatic

Can't copy RSS feeds on Anchor.fm

Unread post by Daikun » 2021-04-22, 06:20

I listen to quite a few podcasts on Anchor.fm, and I noticed lately that I'm having trouble getting the Copy RSS button to work.
The button says "Copied!" when I click on it, but when I paste, the URL has clearly not registered.
I tried this in two other browsers and it works fine, so it seems to be a problem specific to PM.

Here's a sample podcast, if that helps.

I tried clearing my cache and that didn't help. Anything else I can try? :?

moonbat
Knows the dark side
Knows the dark side

Re: Can't copy RSS feeds on Anchor.fm

Unread post by moonbat » 2021-04-22, 06:30

Just use the built in feed detection, you should see an RSS icon on the right side of the addressbar. Click on it and it will show you a preview of the feed and prompt you to subscribe using either Live Bookmarks or any other local feed reader you have installed. You can copy the feed URL from the addressbar on the preview page.
Off-topic:
Yet another open standard on the net that was never supported by Chrome and ripped out of Firefox recently :roll:
"One hosts to look them up, one DNS to find them and in the darkness BIND them."

Linux Mint 21 Xfce x64 on HP i5-5200 laptop, 12 GB RAM.
AutoPageColor|PermissionsPlus|PMPlayer|Pure URL|RecordRewind|TextFX