Social Security Administration login failure

Users and developers helping users with generic and technical Pale Moon issues on all operating systems.

Moderator: trava90

Forum rules
This board is for technical/general usage questions and troubleshooting for the Pale Moon browser only.
Technical issues and questions not related to the Pale Moon browser should be posted in other boards!
Please keep off-topic and general discussion out of this board, thank you!
Tony0945

Social Security Administration login failure

Unread post by Tony0945 » 2021-03-31, 01:22

"
We cannot verify the information you provided.
Please correct your information and try again.
"
Which information? i verified that I'm using the username and password that palemoon remembered?
Guess. You have to more chances, then you are screwed. Nothing like "click here to have a new one time password mailed to you." Note I didn't say e-mail. mail. No.
Forever I will never be able to login to myssa.gov in my life. Because the chickshit assholes are afraid to meet the public. The post office does. The grocers do. The pharmacists deal face to face with sick people! albeit behind plastic screeens and face masks. why cant SSA do that too?

Pallid Planetoid
Knows the dark side
Knows the dark side

Re: Citi(bank) Website Warns Out of Date Browser

Unread post by Pallid Planetoid » 2021-03-31, 01:36

This topic is about Citibank -
Off-topic:
nevertheless for the Social Security site there is a "Forgot Username" and "Forgot Password" for each of the two relevant prompts on the page (selecting either of these two links should help you out) for the page you're discussing: https://secure.ssa.gov/RIL/SiView.action.
Current Pale Moon(x86) Release | WIN10 | I5 CPU, 1.7 GHz, 6GB RAM, 500GB HD[20GB SSD]
Formerly user Pale Moon Rising - to provide context involving embedded reply threads.
Good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment. - Will Rogers
Knowing Pale Moon is indisputably #1 is defined by knowing the totality of browsers. - Pale Moon Rising

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Social Security Administration login failure

Unread post by Admin » 2021-04-01, 08:08

Also, we understand you're upset but please calm down next time before you make forum posts. We don't need to be subjected to your outrage meant to be directed at others.
Did you know that moral outrage triggers the pleasure centers of the brain? It's unlikely you can actually get addicted to outrage, but there is plausible evidence that you can become strongly predisposed to it.
Source: https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p002w557/episodes/downloads - "The cooperative species" and "Behaving better online"

Tony0945

Unread post by Tony0945 » 2021-04-02, 13:11

of-topic deleted

Tony0945

Unread post by Tony0945 » 2021-04-02, 13:12

deleted off-topic

Tony0945

Unread post by Tony0945 » 2021-04-02, 13:14

deleted off-topic

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by Admin » 2021-04-02, 15:20

Do not abuse the forum posting edit grace window.
Did you know that moral outrage triggers the pleasure centers of the brain? It's unlikely you can actually get addicted to outrage, but there is plausible evidence that you can become strongly predisposed to it.
Source: https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p002w557/episodes/downloads - "The cooperative species" and "Behaving better online"