64 Bit Windows Pale Moon 29.1.1

Users and developers helping users with generic and technical Pale Moon issues on all operating systems.

Moderator: trava90

Forum rules
This board is for technical/general usage questions and troubleshooting for the Pale Moon browser only.
Technical issues and questions not related to the Pale Moon browser should be posted in other boards!
Please keep off-topic and general discussion out of this board, thank you!
Night Wing
Knows the dark side
Knows the dark side

64 Bit Windows Pale Moon 29.1.1

Unread post by Night Wing » 2021-03-30, 12:05

@ Moonchild

Probably an oversight.

I still keep 64 bit Windows 7 on four hard drives. When I went to install 29.1.1, the installer said "Unknown" so before I could continue I had to turn off my AV since the AV will not let me install the newest 64 bit version of windows Pale Moon.

No big deal.
Linux Mint 21.3 (Virginia) Xfce w/ Linux Pale Moon, Linux Waterfox, Linux SeaLion, Linux Firefox
MX Linux 23.2 (Libretto) Xfce w/ Linux Pale Moon, Linux Waterfox, Linux SeaLion, Linux Firefox
Linux Debian 12.5 (Bookworm) Xfce w/ Linux Pale Moon, Linux Waterfox, Linux SeaLion, Linux Firefox

Moonchild
Pale Moon guru
Pale Moon guru

Re: 64 Bit Windows Pale Moon 29.1.1

Unread post by Moonchild » 2021-03-30, 12:44

I had the feeling I forgot something but couldn't figure out what. So turns out I forgot to codesign the setup program. Blame my lack of proper sleep lately.
I'll fix that
EDIT: fixed.
"Sometimes, the best way to get what you want is to be a good person." -- Louis Rossmann
"Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past; wisdom is of the future." -- Native American proverb
"Linux makes everything difficult." -- Lyceus Anubite