Pale Moon 20.1 browser covering address bar, file, edit and

Users and developers helping users with generic and technical Pale Moon issues on all operating systems.

Moderator: trava90

Forum rules
This board is for technical/general usage questions and troubleshooting for the Pale Moon browser only.
Technical issues and questions not related to the Pale Moon browser should be posted in other boards!
Please keep off-topic and general discussion out of this board, thank you!
Libra

Pale Moon 20.1 browser covering address bar, file, edit and

Unread post by Libra » 2013-06-05, 17:52

I have no idea of what happened but suddenly the PaleMoon browser is covering my entire screen, The address bar is gone and file edit view, etc. Also tabs are not visible. On the bottom of the screen my start button is covered, along with the quick launch and systray.

If I scroll up I can sometimes make the top of browser visible to close it, sometimes not. And in this state I cannot access my start menu or anything else at the bottom. I have shrunk the browser page for now. How can I get back the full browser page without it obstructing the top and bottom of my screen?

What did I do to cause this?

Thank you,

Sincerely, Libra

megaman

Re: Pale Moon 20.1 browser covering address bar, file, edit

Unread post by megaman » 2013-06-05, 18:06

Please press the button F11 and tell us what happens.

steviem1

Unread post by steviem1 » 2013-06-05, 18:06

It sounds to me like you've defaulted into full screen mode, pressing F11 toggles between normal and full screen, hopefully that should do it. :)

Edit: @Megaman: You beat me to it by a microsecond on this one. :)

Libra

Unread post by Libra » 2013-06-05, 18:41

Thank you both. When I made the browser larger, it went to the normal full screen (showing my address bar, etc). I clicked on the F11 and it toggled me to the very full screen! Now I know how to get out of it if it happens again. I appreciate your help.

Sincerely, Libra

megaman

Unread post by megaman » 2013-06-05, 18:49

Libra wrote:Thank you both. When I made the browser larger, it went to the normal full screen (showing my address bar, etc). I clicked on the F11 and it toggled me to the very full screen! Now I know how to get out of it if it happens again. I appreciate your help.

Sincerely, Libra
No problem, we are glad to help whenever we can.

@steviem1 I only knew when the RSS feed told me about the topic, that was over 10 minutes later, if I new sooner. Adjusting my RSS to 5 mins instead. :)
Either way, we helped, that is all that matters. :)