Text overflows status bar.

Users and developers helping users with generic and technical Pale Moon issues on all operating systems.

Moderator: trava90

Forum rules
This board is for technical/general usage questions and troubleshooting for the Pale Moon browser only.
Technical issues and questions not related to the Pale Moon browser should be posted in other boards!
Please keep off-topic and general discussion out of this board, thank you!
AussieRodney

Text overflows status bar.

Unread post by AussieRodney » 2013-05-26, 01:41

Ever since the status bar came back, I have noticed that the text in it overflows the top boundary.
StatusBar.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

lyceus

Re: Text overflows status bar.

Unread post by lyceus » 2013-05-26, 01:52

Welcome to the forums!

That seems a theme or a custom CSS style which needs some tune in. But for give a better help please answer:

Did you have the same trouble with the default theme?
Which version of Windows do you use?
Do you use any plugin that changes the theme or look of the browser?

AussieRodney

Unread post by AussieRodney » 2013-05-27, 08:58

Thank you. I have been using Palemoon for several years & it is my browser of choice.

Aha! The issue is with the Walnut 2 for Firefox theme. Apart from the colour, which identifies the browser I am using, I use it because it can put 67 icons on one line on the Bookmarks Toolbar, on a screen width of 1366, 6 more than the default theme.

For the record, I'm using Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1.

I'll contact the theme provider.

AussieRodney

Unread post by AussieRodney » 2013-05-27, 20:36

Apologies for the spelling of Pale Moon. It was the Multirow Bookmarks Toolbar Plus extension. All is well on my browser window now! Thank you again.

New Tobin Paradigm

Unread post by New Tobin Paradigm » 2013-05-27, 20:55

You could try to override it with a userChrome.css trick. So you can continue using the skin you want.