Can't log in to lastpass.com

Users and developers helping users with generic and technical Pale Moon issues on all operating systems.

Moderator: trava90

Forum rules
This board is for technical/general usage questions and troubleshooting for the Pale Moon browser only.
Technical issues and questions not related to the Pale Moon browser should be posted in other boards!
Please keep off-topic and general discussion out of this board, thank you!
ChuckBaggett

Can't log in to lastpass.com

Unread post by ChuckBaggett » 2019-06-11, 04:23

I'm unable to log in to lastpass.com. This started just recently.

I have the lastpass extension version 3.3.4, which I think is the latest one that works with Pale Moon, and it works. When I go to other sites require logging in, the Lastpass extension works properly for filling in the username and password fields.

I can log in to lastpass.com in other browsers, so I know I'm using the right username and password when trying to log in to lastpass.com.

I have searched the forum for this problem but no luck.

Night Wing
Knows the dark side
Knows the dark side

Re: Can't log in to lastpass.com

Unread post by Night Wing » 2019-06-11, 10:44

You didn't state what you have tried to do to solve the login problem. Since website cookies do get corrupted at times, have you tried deleting the cookie for Lastpass and see if this solves the problem?
Linux Mint 21.3 (Virginia) Xfce w/ Linux Pale Moon, Linux Waterfox, Linux SeaLion, Linux Firefox
MX Linux 23.2 (Libretto) Xfce w/ Linux Pale Moon, Linux Waterfox, Linux SeaLion, Linux Firefox
Linux Debian 12.5 (Bookworm) Xfce w/ Linux Pale Moon, Linux Waterfox, Linux SeaLion, Linux Firefox

adesh
Board Warrior
Board Warrior

Unread post by adesh » 2019-06-11, 16:19

ChuckBaggett wrote:
2019-06-11, 04:23
I'm unable to log in to lastpass.com. This started just recently.
Describe the events that take place when you try to log in. Any errors in web console?

Cassette
Lunatic
Lunatic

Unread post by Cassette » 2019-06-11, 19:45

I'm able to log into lastpass.com without issues with Pale Moon. Aside from cookies being a problem, extensions or settings changes can also cause problems. BTW version 4.1.67 also works for Pale Moon.

https://legacycollector.org/firefox-add ... index.html