Top Menu Tab not showing on one screen

Users and developers helping users with generic and technical Pale Moon issues on all operating systems.

Moderator: trava90

Forum rules
This board is for technical/general usage questions and troubleshooting for the Pale Moon browser only.
Technical issues and questions not related to the Pale Moon browser should be posted in other boards!
Please keep off-topic and general discussion out of this board, thank you!
ozstar
Hobby Astronomer
Hobby Astronomer

Top Menu Tab not showing on one screen

Unread post by ozstar » 2019-05-29, 22:37

HI,

I have 28.5 64 bit with Win 10 pro 64 with two displays.

For some strange reason the top Menu bar and Bookmarks Bar do not show on one of my two screens.

It shows okay on one but the other just has the tabs and regular Nav bar.

On both screens on right click right side of tab bar I see that the Menu and Bookmarks Bar are ticked but when I untick them and retick on the suspect screen, there is no difference, yet on the good screen it disappears then appears again as it should.

Any help please?

Thanks

oz

Pallid Planetoid
Knows the dark side
Knows the dark side

Re: Top Menu Tab not showing on one screen

Unread post by Pallid Planetoid » 2019-06-01, 03:03

Try testing this in Safe Mode ("Help">"Restart in Safe Mode..."). If it works in Safe Mode then most likely and extension is interfering.
Current Pale Moon(x86) Release | WIN10 | I5 CPU, 1.7 GHz, 6GB RAM, 500GB HD[20GB SSD]
Formerly user Pale Moon Rising - to provide context involving embedded reply threads.
Good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment. - Will Rogers
Knowing Pale Moon is indisputably #1 is defined by knowing the totality of browsers. - Pale Moon Rising