Can you please try Mattermost for me?

Users and developers helping users with generic and technical Pale Moon issues on all operating systems.

Moderator: trava90

Forum rules
This board is for technical/general usage questions and troubleshooting for the Pale Moon browser only.
Technical issues and questions not related to the Pale Moon browser should be posted in other boards!
Please keep off-topic and general discussion out of this board, thank you!
yereverluvinuncleber
Lunatic
Lunatic

Can you please try Mattermost for me?

Unread post by yereverluvinuncleber » 2019-04-18, 18:44

Is there anyone here who can you please try Mattermost for me?

https://chat.reactos.org/reactos/channels/off-topic

One day it is was working, next it wasn't. It just does a white screen. Cleared caches but I've done nothing else as yet.
I'm running 32 bit version of PM on Win7. Seems to run OK in firefox 52.9, will try PM 64 bit next.
My skills technical & otherwise: VMS system manager 20 years. Fault Tolerance, clustering, Vax, Alpha and ftSparc. DCL, QB45, VB.NET, VB6, PHP, Javascript. Graphic Design, Project Management, CMS Web Design. DOS and Windows admin since 1985. Quad Audio Electronics update and repair. Rebuilding classic cars and motorcycles. Artist in watercolours. Historian. There's more.

yereverluvinuncleber
Lunatic
Lunatic

Re: Can you please try Mattermost for me?

Unread post by yereverluvinuncleber » 2019-04-18, 20:31

Mattermost displays correctly using 64bit PM, 32bit FF.
My skills technical & otherwise: VMS system manager 20 years. Fault Tolerance, clustering, Vax, Alpha and ftSparc. DCL, QB45, VB.NET, VB6, PHP, Javascript. Graphic Design, Project Management, CMS Web Design. DOS and Windows admin since 1985. Quad Audio Electronics update and repair. Rebuilding classic cars and motorcycles. Artist in watercolours. Historian. There's more.

Tomaso
Board Warrior
Board Warrior

Unread post by Tomaso » 2019-04-18, 20:37

Works for me in Pale Moon v28.4.1, both in 32-bit and 64-bit.
There are some errors in the console though.

yereverluvinuncleber
Lunatic
Lunatic

CLOSED: Can you please try Mattermost for me?

Unread post by yereverluvinuncleber » 2019-04-18, 22:38

Thankyou. I fixed it by upgrading the 32bit version. Somehow I had managed to get behind on the versions. 32bit was slightly out of date, 64bit was up to date. Still not quite sure why it worked one day and then not the next but the upgrade sorted it.

One benefit - it seems to run an awful lot faster now.

Goodydino
Keeps coming back
Keeps coming back

Unread post by Goodydino » 2019-04-19, 21:39

I get just a blank grey page with Opera, Slimjet, SeaMonkey, and Pale Moon. The only browser that shows any content there is Safari.

yereverluvinuncleber
Lunatic
Lunatic

Unread post by yereverluvinuncleber » 2019-04-20, 18:12

Goodydino wrote:
2019-04-19, 21:39
I get just a blank grey page with Opera, Slimjet, SeaMonkey, and Pale Moon. The only browser that shows any content there is Safari.
That doesn't sound correct. I now get content and access with PM & FF all versions.