Is Pale Moon browser safe for net banking, online transaction and payment through online method?

Users and developers helping users with generic and technical Pale Moon issues on all operating systems.

Moderator: trava90

Forum rules
This board is for technical/general usage questions and troubleshooting for the Pale Moon browser only.
Technical issues and questions not related to the Pale Moon browser should be posted in other boards!
Please keep off-topic and general discussion out of this board, thank you!
Nigaikaze
Board Warrior
Board Warrior

Re: Is Pale Moon browser safe for net banking, online transaction and payment through online method?

Unread post by Nigaikaze » 2019-04-21, 14:20

Moonraker wrote:
2019-04-21, 08:39
I have used palemoon for my online banking for years and had no issues.I think online financial transactions pose a risk no matter what browser you use but i believe palemoon is more stringent in regard to encryption ciphers etc.
I have to second this; this has been my experience as well. Except I spell it "Pale Moon." ;)
Nichi nichi kore ko jitsu = Every day is a good day.

New Tobin Paradigm

Re: Is Pale Moon browser safe for net banking, online transaction and payment through online method?

Unread post by New Tobin Paradigm » 2019-04-21, 14:37

Nigaikaze wrote:
2019-04-21, 14:20
Except I spell it "Pale Moon." ;)
Only because that is the proper form of the name of the browser. Accept no corruptions!