Bug with screenshots in microsoft store Topic is solved

Users and developers helping users with generic and technical Pale Moon issues on all operating systems.

Moderator: trava90

Forum rules
This board is for technical/general usage questions and troubleshooting for the Pale Moon browser only.
Technical issues and questions not related to the Pale Moon browser should be posted in other boards!
Please keep off-topic and general discussion out of this board, thank you!
konstantx
Apollo supporter
Apollo supporter

Bug with screenshots in microsoft store

Unread post by konstantx » 2019-04-08, 13:36

In Microsoft Store web page i find a problem to see screenshots, in there you need to enter your date of birth then you will be able to see screenshots, in Pale Moon after submitting date of birth web page restarts and screenshots doesn`t opens, ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶i̶ ̶h̶a̶d̶ ̶t̶r̶i̶e̶d̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶s̶a̶f̶e̶ ̶m̶o̶d̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶h̶a̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶r̶e̶s̶u̶l̶t̶ (IT WORK IN SAFE MODE I MADE A MISTAKE) , but in SRWare Iron (chromium based browser) all works how it must work. Web page where i tried to open screenshots: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/likeg ... verviewtab
p.s I have Pale Moon 28.4.1 x86, Windows 7 sp1 x86
Attachments
2019-04-08_160904.jpg
Last edited by konstantx on 2019-04-08, 14:17, edited 1 time in total.

Tomaso
Board Warrior
Board Warrior

Re: Bug with screenshots in microsoft store

Unread post by Tomaso » 2019-04-08, 13:51

Works just fine at my end, using Pale Moon v28.4.1,x64.

konstantx
Apollo supporter
Apollo supporter

Unread post by konstantx » 2019-04-08, 14:11

Sorry, i made a mistake, in safe mode it works, then the problem is in something else.
Here is troubleshooting info: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XZAgXZ ... sp=sharing

konstantx
Apollo supporter
Apollo supporter

Unread post by konstantx » 2019-04-08, 14:30

I have changed nothing but now all works.

New Tobin Paradigm

Unread post by New Tobin Paradigm » 2019-04-08, 15:16

Keep in mind that many companies and sites have trended towards live A/B testing which can be across the board or regional. This means, they push a change and switch back and forth on the live public server until they get it right. This sucks because things get tested on real people and our users are far more observant even if they don't know WHAT they are observing and breakages happen at random and then get fixed or reverted without any indication otherwise of why or how.

So keep that in mind.