userChrome.css element help

Users and developers helping users with generic and technical Pale Moon issues on all operating systems.

Moderator: trava90

Forum rules
This board is for technical/general usage questions and troubleshooting for the Pale Moon browser only.
Technical issues and questions not related to the Pale Moon browser should be posted in other boards!
Please keep off-topic and general discussion out of this board, thank you!
noomelap1

userChrome.css element help

Unread post by noomelap1 » 2018-12-15, 10:14

I'm trying to remove transparency in the Pale Moon navigation toolbar on Windows 7 without disabling DWM or Aero system wide. As a result, I'm using userChrome.css to that end but since I like to have tabs on the bottom there's a transparent seam between the navigation toolbar and the bookmark toolbar, which isn't present if I use tabs on top. Does anyone know of the variable in userChrome.css that corresponds to that element, or some other way to remove transparency without using a system wide setting?

Thanks

jars_
Lunatic
Lunatic

Re: userChrome.css element help

Unread post by jars_ » 2018-12-15, 12:56

this is a "box-shadow" install DOM Inspector to get information about elements.

Code: Select all

/* Убрать обводку у кнопок панели Навигации */
#nav-bar .toolbarbutton-1:not(:hover) > .toolbarbutton-icon,
#nav-bar .toolbarbutton-1:not(:hover) > .toolbarbutton-badge-container,
#nav-bar .toolbarbutton-1:not(:hover) > .toolbarbutton-menubutton-button > .toolbarbutton-icon,
#nav-bar .toolbarbutton-1:not(:hover) > .toolbarbutton-menubutton-dropmarker > .dropmarker-icon {
/*	background: none !important;*/
/*	background-image: none !important;*/
	box-shadow: none !important;
	}

#nav-bar .toolbarbutton-1:hover > .toolbarbutton-icon,
#nav-bar .toolbarbutton-1:hover > .toolbarbutton-badge-container,
#nav-bar .toolbarbutton-1:hover > .toolbarbutton-menubutton-button > .toolbarbutton-icon,
#nav-bar .toolbarbutton-1:hover > .toolbarbutton-menubutton-dropmarker > .dropmarker-icon {
/*	background-color: transparent !important;*/
	box-shadow: none !important;
/*	background-image: -moz-linear-gradient(90deg, rgba(100,100,100,.6) 0%, rgba(210, 210, 210,.6) 100%) !important;*/
	}