can no longer go back in history to QuickDial

Users and developers helping users with generic and technical Pale Moon issues on all operating systems.

Moderator: trava90

Forum rules
This board is for technical/general usage questions and troubleshooting for the Pale Moon browser only.
Technical issues and questions not related to the Pale Moon browser should be posted in other boards!
Please keep off-topic and general discussion out of this board, thank you!
Offset

can no longer go back in history to QuickDial

Unread post by Offset » 2018-08-18, 22:07

When I open a new tab to QuickDial, I visit a site that I select from there (say, news), then often want to go back to the QuickDial page to go to another site (say, weather). I can no longer, since 28, do that by using the back arrow on the menu bar or any other way.

endemion

Re: can no longer go back in history to QuickDial

Unread post by endemion » 2018-08-19, 23:07

Indeed, another issue with QuickDial. Hope this get fixed quickly as it was one of the bigger annoyances with Firefox when they prevented backing to the QuickDial and helped moving to Pale Moon back then.

therube
Board Warrior
Board Warrior

Re: can no longer go back in history to QuickDial

Unread post by therube » 2018-08-20, 12:53

Oh, so you're saying that if you left-click a QD "link", it is expected that after that link opens, you should be able to left-arrow to go back to the QD "page".

And that is not happening in PM 28. [Confirmed.]

Perhaps (?) because the page opens as a chrome: URI, so isn't recorded in History?