Icons changed to default

Users and developers helping users with generic and technical Pale Moon issues on all operating systems.

Moderator: trava90

Forum rules
This board is for technical/general usage questions and troubleshooting for the Pale Moon browser only.
Technical issues and questions not related to the Pale Moon browser should be posted in other boards!
Please keep off-topic and general discussion out of this board, thank you!
kaygee46
Apollo supporter
Apollo supporter

Icons changed to default

Unread post by kaygee46 » 2018-07-21, 06:22

Several of the icons on my start.me page have changed to a non-descript default grey icon, and if I change them back to the original icons and save the changes they only stay there until I move off the start.me page. When I return to the start.me page (my home page) they've changed back to the grey default icons.
I think this has only been happening since the upgrade to 27.9.4
There are only 3 icons where this is happening and all 3 point to internal addresses - 192.168.1.xxx
What is going on here?
Ken G.
Me transmitte sursum Caledoni

Moonchild
Pale Moon guru
Pale Moon guru

Re: Icons changed to default

Unread post by Moonchild » 2018-07-21, 07:36

Please e-mail support@start.me for assistance with the start portal.
"Sometimes, the best way to get what you want is to be a good person." -- Louis Rossmann
"Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past; wisdom is of the future." -- Native American proverb
"Linux makes everything difficult." -- Lyceus Anubite

kaygee46
Apollo supporter
Apollo supporter

Re: Icons changed to default

Unread post by kaygee46 » 2018-07-21, 09:51

Moonchild wrote:Please e-mail support@start.me for assistance with the start portal.
Thank you. Will do.
Ken G.
Me transmitte sursum Caledoni