Getting worse

Users and developers helping users with generic and technical Pale Moon issues on all operating systems.

Moderator: trava90

Forum rules
This board is for technical/general usage questions and troubleshooting for the Pale Moon browser only.
Technical issues and questions not related to the Pale Moon browser should be posted in other boards!
Please keep off-topic and general discussion out of this board, thank you!
anant

Getting worse

Unread post by anant » 2018-05-22, 09:23

I am just a normal user and do not care about coding and special technical discussion at all - Now after last update the whole thing went wreck... asking for submission for ckecking password all tabs went away and only new start helped to get along...
Now weired things popup on different places for example i can see my twitter account only in mobile view - nothing is able to find out why...

So backend editing on cms system does not load any editor, which was the only missing point up to now - so i had to use chrome as editor browser. Now I will switch using palemoon not any more, since 2 years I got problems after every update, This one was the last... I am not a coder as i said and whenever i get help from coders (only), whom I do not understand at all - because the do speak in their own language...

Nigaikaze
Board Warrior
Board Warrior

Re: Getting worse

Unread post by Nigaikaze » 2018-05-22, 09:45

But ... you already said that you left Pale Moon back in February:

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=18301#p134522

If you are going to stop using Pale Moon, you only need to tell us that once. If, on the other hand, you actually DO want help solving your problems, then stop talking about leaving Pale Moon and start giving us details that we can use to help you.
Nichi nichi kore ko jitsu = Every day is a good day.

floatingkeyboards

Re: Getting worse

Unread post by floatingkeyboards » 2018-05-23, 05:09

OP, you have to remember that the people that work on this browser are not a big commercial enterprise with big financial interests. I believe their only source of revenue is patreons. Even the big companies release stuff that's not that polished plus they probably respond to a request for help even less.

I am appreciative of the developers of the browser and the contributors on this forum.

We all understand that things can be frustrating sometimes. I think we are all in that state sometimes.