"Tooltips" in mouseover Topic is solved

Users and developers helping users with generic and technical Pale Moon issues on all operating systems.

Moderator: trava90

Forum rules
This board is for technical/general usage questions and troubleshooting for the Pale Moon browser only.
Technical issues and questions not related to the Pale Moon browser should be posted in other boards!
Please keep off-topic and general discussion out of this board, thank you!
Alpha

"Tooltips" in mouseover

Unread post by Alpha » 2018-05-21, 02:08

Hello, recently upgraded PM to version 27.9.2 x64.
I have noticed now a small icon appearing when I move the mouse over some elements, see attached image.
In Youtube, if I move the mouse over the video, I get two of them; one is "mediasource" and the other is "@src".
I managed to see the html code in the "Inspect" view, but I do not know where those come from, only noticed a few "id" in the code: "rb-div, rb-menulist, rb-tooltip, rb-data-link and links that go to nowhere.
Is it maybe a new functionality of this version? I was using PM 26.5 version till now and I do not remember having those "tooltips".
Any way to hide it?
Thank you in advance.
Attachments
tooltip_pm.png
Last edited by Alpha on 2018-05-21, 12:19, edited 1 time in total.

SpockFan02
Astronaut
Astronaut

Re: "Tooltips" in mouseover

Unread post by SpockFan02 » 2018-05-21, 03:59

That seems like some sort of add-on. Try Help > Restart in Safe Mode... and see if they still appear. If not, restart normally, go to you Add-ons manager, and see if you can find which one is doing it.

If Safe Mode doesn't make them go away, then I have no idea where they could be from.

Alpha

Unread post by Alpha » 2018-05-21, 12:21

Thank for your reply, SpockMan02.
You were right, I was using Redirect Bypasser 2.0 which caused those to appear.
Solved now, thank you.

SpockFan02
Astronaut
Astronaut

Unread post by SpockFan02 » 2018-05-21, 21:04

No problem :) I'm glad you figured it out.