Stuck in full screen mode

Users and developers helping users with generic and technical Pale Moon issues on all operating systems.

Moderator: trava90

Forum rules
This board is for technical/general usage questions and troubleshooting for the Pale Moon browser only.
Technical issues and questions not related to the Pale Moon browser should be posted in other boards!
Please keep off-topic and general discussion out of this board, thank you!
Tony0945

Stuck in full screen mode

Unread post by Tony0945 » 2017-10-19, 19:22

I tried full screen mode because palemoon maximized was only taking about 2/3 of the screen. Now I'm stuck. F11 only adjusts the volume on this HP netbook and all the toolbars are missing including the Palemoon logo.

I uninstalled choosing to erase all data. That removed all my firefox data also. I downloaded and reinstalled 27.5.1 (Windows 8) but it comes up in full screen mode!

How can I come out and also activate the address bar which was missing even before I went into full screen mode? Can I copy a profile say from a Win 7 machine?

Pallid Planetoid
Knows the dark side
Knows the dark side

Re: Stuck in full screen mode

Unread post by Pallid Planetoid » 2017-10-19, 20:02

Try doing an uninstall/reinstall using the steps in this sticky topic: How to completely remove and reinstall Pale Moon.
Current Pale Moon(x86) Release | WIN10 | I5 CPU, 1.7 GHz, 6GB RAM, 500GB HD[20GB SSD]
Formerly user Pale Moon Rising - to provide context involving embedded reply threads.
Good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment. - Will Rogers
Knowing Pale Moon is indisputably #1 is defined by knowing the totality of browsers. - Pale Moon Rising