New Tab Backgrounds Topic is solved

Users and developers helping users with generic and technical Pale Moon issues on all operating systems.

Moderator: trava90

Forum rules
This board is for technical/general usage questions and troubleshooting for the Pale Moon browser only.
Technical issues and questions not related to the Pale Moon browser should be posted in other boards!
Please keep off-topic and general discussion out of this board, thank you!
SeniorCitizen

New Tab Backgrounds

Unread post by SeniorCitizen » 2017-09-24, 15:32

Wondering whether or not it is possible to get a different background on the blank Tabs. Currently; the background on blank tabs on my PM browser are empty except for the PM logo. Have no issue with it but find the PM Help about dropdown tab to have a very pleasant Pale Moon with winter trees scene which is quite comfortable on the eyes and would like to have it come up vz the empty screen and moon on new tabs. Thanks.

Pallid Planetoid
Knows the dark side
Knows the dark side

Re: New Tab Backgrounds

Unread post by Pallid Planetoid » 2017-09-24, 17:57

You have already started a topic on this subject, click HERE for your original topic entitled Tab Background, please do not start multiple topics on the same subject -- please continue to refer to your original topic which was bumped by you this morning. ;) (I know it can get frustrating when you don't get much traffic on a topic :roll: but starting a new one won't really help :think: :idea: )
Current Pale Moon(x86) Release | WIN10 | I5 CPU, 1.7 GHz, 6GB RAM, 500GB HD[20GB SSD]
Formerly user Pale Moon Rising - to provide context involving embedded reply threads.
Good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment. - Will Rogers
Knowing Pale Moon is indisputably #1 is defined by knowing the totality of browsers. - Pale Moon Rising