Super fast Palemoon

Users and developers helping users with generic and technical Pale Moon issues on all operating systems.

Moderator: trava90

Forum rules
This board is for technical/general usage questions and troubleshooting for the Pale Moon browser only.
Technical issues and questions not related to the Pale Moon browser should be posted in other boards!
Please keep off-topic and general discussion out of this board, thank you!
MarcVH

Super fast Palemoon

Unread post by MarcVH » 2016-03-09, 19:20

Hallo,

I have been using Firefox(x32 and x64), Waterfox(x64), Opera(x64), Chrome, Yandex, Edge nut....
Pale Moon is by far the fastest x64 web brower.
Congrats,

Marc

:D

Thehandyman1957

Re: Super fast Palemoon

Unread post by Thehandyman1957 » 2016-03-10, 04:07

Thank you, and welcome to Pale Moon :thumbup:

Cyphox

Unread post by Cyphox » 2016-03-14, 03:19

Same here, i'm using a "not-so-fast" Notebook with Intel Graphics and an N2820, i tried several forks like Cyberfox, Waterfox, IceDragon etc., the only one were i noticed a significant speedup in browser-handling (opening options, configuring add-ons and stuff etc) and website loading is Pale Moon. All the others, including "vanilla" Firefox, always need 1 or 2 seconds of respite when doing stuff.

Virgilio

Unread post by Virgilio » 2016-03-15, 08:54

Totally agree, cheers!! :clap:

Pallid Planetoid
Knows the dark side
Knows the dark side

Unread post by Pallid Planetoid » 2016-03-17, 07:13

One of the many reasons to like PM. :thumbup: :clap: (PM is the only browser that I've used that can open my start-page lightning fast and without any nagging problems of any kind doing so, all others I've used will generally have annoying intermittent issues of one kind or another involving timing while loading the page. And to boot, I'm able to make the browser functionality and interface "look and feel" far more to my liking than any other browser as well. :thumbup:) Undeniably the best all-around browser, hands down!!! :clap:
Current Pale Moon(x86) Release | WIN10 | I5 CPU, 1.7 GHz, 6GB RAM, 500GB HD[20GB SSD]
Formerly user Pale Moon Rising - to provide context involving embedded reply threads.
Good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment. - Will Rogers
Knowing Pale Moon is indisputably #1 is defined by knowing the totality of browsers. - Pale Moon Rising