Mypal does not save settings

Users and developers helping users with generic and technical Pale Moon issues on all operating systems.
Please direct questions that are Mac or Linux-specific (dealing with installation and OS integration) to the appropriate Linux or Mac board.

Moderator: trava90

Forum rules
This board is for technical/general usage questions and troubleshooting for the Pale Moon browser only. The main focus here is on Pale Moon on Windows. Please direct your questions that are specific for Linux and Mac to the dedicated boards for those operating systems.
Technical issues and questions not related to the Pale Moon browser should be posted in other boards!
Please keep off-topic and general discussion out of this board, thank you!
kau100
New to the forum
New to the forum

Mypal does not save settings

Post by kau100 » 2020-10-17, 10:48

Hi,

I'm using Mypal as browser but the spell checker is set by default to the English language and even when choosing the French language (right click on the word to correct > Languages > French) the changes are not saved after the restart the browser!

Moonchild
Pale Moon guru
Pale Moon guru

Re: Mypal does not save settings

Post by Moonchild » 2020-10-17, 11:39

I'm sorry but we do not support MyPal. Please ask for help from the MyPal developer and users.
"There will be times when the position you advocate, no matter how well framed and supported, will not be accepted by the public simply because you are who you are." -- Merrill Rose

New Tobin Paradigm
Knows the dark side
Knows the dark side

Post by New Tobin Paradigm » 2020-10-17, 19:56

I was told that these xp browsers NEVER cause confusion regarding who made them or who supports them.

I've been told that repeatedly for years and yet here is another person who is confused but I guess I am just lying again and this thread doesn't actually exist.
Your computer has too much computer in it and not enough typewriter.

ron_1
Moon Magic practitioner
Moon Magic practitioner

Post by ron_1 » 2020-10-17, 20:54

Off-topic:
New Tobin Paradigm wrote:
2020-10-17, 19:56
I've been told that repeatedly for years and yet here is another person who is confused but I guess I am just lying again and this thread doesn't actually exist.
It doesn't. We (and everything around us) are all just simulations living inside of someone else's computer:
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/do-we-live-in-a-simulation-chances-are-about-50-50/ :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: