Webdeveloper vs Firebug Network

Users and developers helping users with generic and technical Pale Moon issues on all operating systems.

Moderator: trava90

Forum rules
This board is for technical/general usage questions and troubleshooting for the Pale Moon browser only.
Technical issues and questions not related to the Pale Moon browser should be posted in other boards!
Please keep off-topic and general discussion out of this board, thank you!
dapgo
Fanatic
Fanatic

Webdeveloper vs Firebug Network

Unread post by dapgo » 2017-07-25, 10:29

I would like to know differences between this add-ins/functions. are they based in the same code?

are there more add-ins for the same purpose?

In fact what I miss in both is the possibility to adjust the width of columns.
is there any way to adjust it?

dapgo
Fanatic
Fanatic

Re: Webdeveloper vs Firebug Network

Unread post by dapgo » 2017-07-27, 10:31

the proper title should be "Webdeveloper Network vs Firebug Net" :)

Pallid Planetoid
Knows the dark side
Knows the dark side

Re: Webdeveloper Network vs Firebug Net

Unread post by Pallid Planetoid » 2017-07-28, 04:50

You should be able to change your subject title by editing each of your two posts and changing the subject to what you want (or perhaps not now that I've posted :D). Oh wait, it's obviously too late to edit as your edit window has obviously been long closed. .... So never mind. :oops: .... At least I fixed it for my post. :lol: ;)
Current Pale Moon(x86) Release | WIN10 | I5 CPU, 1.7 GHz, 6GB RAM, 500GB HD[20GB SSD]
Formerly user Pale Moon Rising - to provide context involving embedded reply threads.
Good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment. - Will Rogers
Knowing Pale Moon is indisputably #1 is defined by knowing the totality of browsers. - Pale Moon Rising

dapgo
Fanatic
Fanatic

Re: Webdeveloper vs Firebug Network

Unread post by dapgo » 2017-08-22, 09:27

Another question related to this/hese addon/s.
I would like to be able to move/resize the columns in the results view(mainly to take screenshots) but I cannot. However I remember doing it long time ago (probably in FF).
Why is it not possible? any work around?