Help > About > Release notes > Dead Link

Talk about code development, features, specific bugs, enhancements, patches, and similar things.
Forum rules
Please keep everything here strictly on-topic.
This board is meant for Pale Moon source code development related subjects only like code snippets, patches, specific bugs, git, the repositories, etc.

This is not for tech support! Please do not post tech support questions in the "Development" board!
Please make sure not to use this board for support questions. Please post issues with specific websites, extensions, etc. in the relevant boards for those topics.

Please keep things on-topic as this forum will be used for reference for Pale Moon development. Expect topics that aren't relevant as such to be moved or deleted.
ovalseven

Help > About > Release notes > Dead Link

Unread post by ovalseven » 2014-10-12, 02:00

Help > About > Release notes leads to a dead link. It's not really a problem since the release notes are easy to find, but I thought I'd mention it anyway.

New Tobin Paradigm

Re: Help > About > Release notes > Dead Link

Unread post by New Tobin Paradigm » 2014-10-12, 02:08

I can confirm this. The current release notes though are here.. http://www.palemoon.org/releasenotes.shtml

Moonchild
Pale Moon guru
Pale Moon guru

Unread post by Moonchild » 2014-10-12, 07:18

I'll get that fixed with a redirect, and in the next version of the browser.
"Sometimes, the best way to get what you want is to be a good person." -- Louis Rossmann
"Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past; wisdom is of the future." -- Native American proverb
"Linux makes everything difficult." -- Lyceus Anubite

LimboSlam
Board Warrior
Board Warrior

Unread post by LimboSlam » 2014-10-13, 04:10

PM 25 bookmark of the release notes also isn't working. Thought I let know.
With Pale Moon by my side, surfing the web is quite enjoyable and takes my headaches away! :)
God is not punishing you, He is preparing you. Trust His plan, not your pain.#‎TrentShelton #‎RehabTime

Moonchild
Pale Moon guru
Pale Moon guru

Unread post by Moonchild » 2014-10-13, 20:26

LimboSlam wrote:PM 25 bookmark of the release notes also isn't working. Thought I let know.
It most certainly is working - it gets redirected to the proper page just like the about box one.
"Sometimes, the best way to get what you want is to be a good person." -- Louis Rossmann
"Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past; wisdom is of the future." -- Native American proverb
"Linux makes everything difficult." -- Lyceus Anubite