Reload / stop icon not merging with urlbar

Talk about code development, features, specific bugs, enhancements, patches, and similar things.
Forum rules
Please keep everything here strictly on-topic.
This board is meant for Pale Moon source code development related subjects only like code snippets, patches, specific bugs, git, the repositories, etc.

This is not for tech support! Please do not post tech support questions in the "Development" board!
Please make sure not to use this board for support questions. Please post issues with specific websites, extensions, etc. in the relevant boards for those topics.

Please keep things on-topic as this forum will be used for reference for Pale Moon development. Expect topics that aren't relevant as such to be moved or deleted.
frmariam
Hobby Astronomer
Hobby Astronomer

Reload / stop icon not merging with urlbar

Unread post by frmariam » 2019-05-01, 13:37

Hi there.
I noticed this bug some versions ago (not sure which anymore).

Depending on the position, the reload / stop icon would merge with the urlbar, but not anymore.
I use Omnibar extension for the search engine selection based on @ text parameter

1- By default, it will show as a regular icon when Palemoon is launched

2- If I open the customize menu, I can check the icon is in the desired position.

3- Only after closing the customize menu will the icon merge with the bar (but after closing and reopening Palemoon it will reset to the look on point 1)

Best regards

Win7 HP SP1
Palemoon 28.5 x64

Extensions:
Adblock Latitude 5.0.1
Adblock Plus Pop-up Addon 0.9.2.1
Download statusbar 15.2
DownThemAll 3.0.8
Element hiding helper for Adblock Plus 1.4
Flashgot 1.5.6.14
Greasemonkey for PM 3.31.4
Lazarus Form Recovery 2.3.1
Omnibar 0.7.28.20141004
PDF Viewer 2.1.288
Quickjava 2.0.4.1
Tab Mix Plus 0.5.7
Translate this page, text, or link 2.1
X-Notifier Reloaded 3.5.26

JustOff

Re: Reload / stop icon not merging with urlbar

Unread post by JustOff » 2019-05-01, 13:56

This problem is most likely caused by one of the extensions you are using. The contents of the xulstore.json file from your profile folder may give a hint as to which one is the culprit.

Michaell
Lunatic
Lunatic

Re: Reload / stop icon not merging with urlbar

Unread post by Michaell » 2019-05-01, 17:42

Didn't want to complain because it doesn't affect function, but I have been seeing this for a while as well. The RSS feed button and Bookmarks are in the URL box as is Flagfox. Is there any other button we could test this on? And no I haven't tried an empty profile because I hate browsing that way. Only extension I have in common with above is Down Them All and it's buttons are on a different toolbar, so not likely the culprit but I will try with that disabled until I need it.
Seems to stay (so far) with DownThemAll! disabled, but I'll still use it even if it causes this little glitch.
Win10home(1709), PM33.0.0-portable as of Feb 1, '24