[solved] Quickdial appears after closing the last tab

Talk about code development, features, specific bugs, enhancements, patches, and similar things.
Forum rules
Please keep everything here strictly on-topic.
This board is meant for Pale Moon source code development related subjects only like code snippets, patches, specific bugs, git, the repositories, etc.

This is not for tech support! Please do not post tech support questions in the "Development" board!
Please make sure not to use this board for support questions. Please post issues with specific websites, extensions, etc. in the relevant boards for those topics.

Please keep things on-topic as this forum will be used for reference for Pale Moon development. Expect topics that aren't relevant as such to be moved or deleted.
pelmun

[solved] Quickdial appears after closing the last tab

Unread post by pelmun » 2018-12-23, 07:16

Home page: about:blank, when opening a new tab show: a blank page.
These settings is so that the user sees a blank page when not in a website.

Uncheck close the window when last tab is closed. Open any website when there is only one tab, close the tab. The quickdial appears. Whatever page is set to show on a new tab that should have appeared here.
Last edited by pelmun on 2018-12-23, 16:32, edited 1 time in total.

JustOff

Re: Quickdial appears after closing the last tab

Unread post by JustOff » 2018-12-23, 12:35

I can't reproduce this using a clean profile, maybe some add-on is the reason?

PS: Information to include when asking for support.
Last edited by JustOff on 2018-12-23, 12:38, edited 1 time in total.

pelmun

Re: Quickdial appears after closing the last tab

Unread post by pelmun » 2018-12-23, 16:26

I am sorry. You are right, this was Tab Mix Plus. In tab mix plus "new tab page" was selected when closing the last tab. That caused it. Although new tab page should not mean quickdial, may be firefox and palemoon pages are different. But my issue is solved. Sorry that I forgot to check on a new profile.