Can't enter to YouTube Studio

Talk about code development, features, specific bugs, enhancements, patches, and similar things.
Forum rules
Please keep everything here strictly on-topic.
This board is meant for Pale Moon source code development related subjects only like code snippets, patches, specific bugs, git, the repositories, etc.

This is not for tech support! Please do not post tech support questions in the "Development" board!
Please make sure not to use this board for support questions. Please post issues with specific websites, extensions, etc. in the relevant boards for those topics.

Please keep things on-topic as this forum will be used for reference for Pale Moon development. Expect topics that aren't relevant as such to be moved or deleted.
tecnochango

Can't enter to YouTube Studio

Unread post by tecnochango » 2018-12-19, 02:02

Hello, I'm beggining to use more Pale, I like it a lot. However I noticed an issue with YouTube Studio, I can't see the stats and more info of my channel. No matter what, if I go to youtube studio I get blank page and "Loading YouTube Studio…", and that's all. What can it be? I have Windows 7

Nigaikaze
Board Warrior
Board Warrior

Re: Can't enter to YouTube Studio

Unread post by Nigaikaze » 2018-12-19, 02:27

Stick to your original topic ...

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=21089

... because creating multiple threads about the same subject will cause confusion and is frowned upon here.

Mods, please either lock this or merge this with the OP's original thread. Thanks.
Nichi nichi kore ko jitsu = Every day is a good day.

tecnochango

Re: Can't enter to YouTube Studio

Unread post by tecnochango » 2018-12-19, 02:45

Nigaikaze wrote:Stick to your original topic ...

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=21089

... because creating multiple threads about the same subject will cause confusion and is frowned upon here.

Mods, please either lock this or merge this with the OP's original thread. Thanks.
thanks and sorry