Problem selecting sub-menus on web site home page

Talk about code development, features, specific bugs, enhancements, patches, and similar things.
Forum rules
Please keep everything here strictly on-topic.
This board is meant for Pale Moon source code development related subjects only like code snippets, patches, specific bugs, git, the repositories, etc.

This is not for tech support! Please do not post tech support questions in the "Development" board!
Please make sure not to use this board for support questions. Please post issues with specific websites, extensions, etc. in the relevant boards for those topics.

Please keep things on-topic as this forum will be used for reference for Pale Moon development. Expect topics that aren't relevant as such to be moved or deleted.
Popeyethesailorman

Problem selecting sub-menus on web site home page

Unread post by Popeyethesailorman » 2018-12-01, 12:01

I am an administrator of web site www.portofyambayachtclub.com.au The site was created with Wordpress. On the home page there are a series of menu titles along the top with one -Racing Results - having sub-menus. A dropdown menu appears when the mouse is hovered over the Racing Results title. However when moving the mouse down to select a sub-menu, the dropdown menu disappears many times before it finally works. I assumed it was a Wordpress problem for quite a while until realising it was the Pale Moon browser. I have opened the site in other browsers including Firefox, Chrome and Edge without any such problems.

I am using a desktop PC with Windows 10. Pale Moon version is 28.2.1 64 bit.

Moonchild
Pale Moon guru
Pale Moon guru

Re: Problem selecting sub-menus on web site home page

Unread post by Moonchild » 2018-12-01, 12:19

I'm sorry but I can't reproduce your issue. If I hover over the menu it stays open unless I actually move the mouse pointer off of the menu areas.

Please provide the output of help -> troubleshooting information (copy as text) in your reply so we know the environment you are in and any important changed preferences.
"Sometimes, the best way to get what you want is to be a good person." -- Louis Rossmann
"Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past; wisdom is of the future." -- Native American proverb
"Linux makes everything difficult." -- Lyceus Anubite