Can't Clear History (Since 28.0)

Talk about code development, features, specific bugs, enhancements, patches, and similar things.
Forum rules
Please keep everything here strictly on-topic.
This board is meant for Pale Moon source code development related subjects only like code snippets, patches, specific bugs, git, the repositories, etc.

This is not for tech support! Please do not post tech support questions in the "Development" board!
Please make sure not to use this board for support questions. Please post issues with specific websites, extensions, etc. in the relevant boards for those topics.

Please keep things on-topic as this forum will be used for reference for Pale Moon development. Expect topics that aren't relevant as such to be moved or deleted.
RequiredUn

Can't Clear History (Since 28.0)

Unread post by RequiredUn » 2018-11-25, 23:44

Your Operating system: Windows 8.1
PaleMoon Version: 28.2.1 64-Bit
A description of the problem: History, including search engine history in the search engine bar on the top right of the screen, does not clear when using the "Clear Recent History" option, even when everything is checked. I duplicated my profile and tested it on older versions of Pale Moon and can confirm it happens on every single version of 28, but not on the final version 27 build, there it worked.

This happens even when safe mode is on, this happens even on a new brand new, untouched profile with no extensions.

I don't know how to make this reproducible, it just happens.

JustOff

Re: Can't Clear History (Since 28.0)

Unread post by JustOff » 2018-11-27, 17:07

Confirmed, see [issue=885]UXP[/issue].

See also viewtopic.php?f=57&t=20950.