PM 28 is real slow Topic is solved

Talk about code development, features, specific bugs, enhancements, patches, and similar things.
Forum rules
Please keep everything here strictly on-topic.
This board is meant for Pale Moon source code development related subjects only like code snippets, patches, specific bugs, git, the repositories, etc.

This is not for tech support! Please do not post tech support questions in the "Development" board!
Please make sure not to use this board for support questions. Please post issues with specific websites, extensions, etc. in the relevant boards for those topics.

Please keep things on-topic as this forum will be used for reference for Pale Moon development. Expect topics that aren't relevant as such to be moved or deleted.
Frasier
Lunatic
Lunatic

Re: PM 28 is real slow

Unread post by Frasier » 2018-08-22, 02:40

Seems to me the common element through the posts of those afflicted with this issue is, Pale Moon v28(x86) and Nvidia. I doubt that I've seen all the posts though.

I'm using the 32-bit version of Pale Moon v28 on Windows7(x64) SP1. No problems so far other than those self inflicted.

karlkracher
Fanatic
Fanatic

Unread post by karlkracher » 2018-08-22, 03:01

Frasier wrote:Seems to me the common element through the posts of those afflicted with this issue is, Pale Moon v28(x86) and Nvidia.
I am again outsider with ATI mobility radeon x1400.

DoctorM
Fanatic
Fanatic

Unread post by DoctorM » 2018-08-22, 04:18

Our x86 setup is a few year old AMD APU. So AMD CPU with on chip ATI graphics. Nothing Nvidia goin' on there.

Moonchild
Pale Moon guru
Pale Moon guru

Unread post by Moonchild » 2018-08-22, 08:40

I've been giving Pale Moon 28.0.0 32-bit a run on my freshly-reinstalled (Windows 7 x86) netbook (Intel Atom N450, so really the bottom end of the scale for what's needed for current day browsing), no adblocker or extensions, MSE as antivirus, to try and replicate the issues reported here. Nada. The browser is and remains responsive (as much as you can expect); switching tabs is no problem, and once heavy pages are loaded they are re-rendered snappy. No loss of connections seen, either.
The video in this netbook is an Intel GMA3150 which precludes hardware acceleration.
"Sometimes, the best way to get what you want is to be a good person." -- Louis Rossmann
"Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past; wisdom is of the future." -- Native American proverb
"Linux makes everything difficult." -- Lyceus Anubite

Jottum

Unread post by Jottum » 2018-08-22, 14:16

Moonchild wrote:I've been giving Pale Moon 28.0.0 32-bit a run on my freshly-reinstalled (Windows 7 x86) netbook (Intel Atom N450, so really the bottom end of the scale for what's needed for current day browsing), no adblocker or extensions, MSE as antivirus, to try and replicate the issues reported here. Nada. The browser is and remains responsive (as much as you can expect); switching tabs is no problem, and once heavy pages are loaded they are re-rendered snappy. No loss of connections seen, either.
The video in this netbook is an Intel GMA3150 which precludes hardware acceleration.
That's a bummer I guess.

I have some time now so I'll give my configuration:

Dell Dimension 9200 (11 years old)
Intel (R) Core(TM)2 CPU 6420 @ 2,13 GHz 2,13 GHz.
NVIDIA GeForce 7900 GS
2.00 GB Ram
32 bit system
Windows 7 (32 bit) SP1

Comodo antivirus and firewall

It's ancient I know but it works :D

Jottum

roytam1

Unread post by roytam1 » 2018-08-22, 15:51

for accessing facebook timeline, PM27 is more responsive than PM28 now (I'm not blaming palemoon, but facebook here)

Hardware: E3-1230v2, 16GB RAM
OS: Win7 x64 (over RDP, running 32bit palemoons for fair comparison)
Last edited by roytam1 on 2018-08-23, 02:52, edited 1 time in total.

Fedor2

Unread post by Fedor2 » 2018-08-23, 00:39

Noticed that performance dropped only on old low end hardware manufactured prior 2006, it is expected because newer code optimized for newer hardware.

roytam1

Unread post by roytam1 » 2018-08-23, 02:54

Fedor2 wrote:Noticed that performance dropped only on old low end hardware manufactured prior 2006, it is expected because newer code optimized for newer hardware.
nope, same happens in E3-1230v2 (Win7 x64), i5-3450 (Win7 x86), i5-4570 (Win10 x86), with migrated profile.
Last edited by roytam1 on 2018-08-23, 02:55, edited 1 time in total.

pm4eva
Moonbather
Moonbather

Unread post by pm4eva » 2018-08-23, 12:42

Win7-32sp1 core2quad 8gb ram
PM27 was much faster. And i use same configs, i only did an update.
I can see that if i switch tabs its like PM28 waits for something in background.
It also stutters if some tabs are open.
I deactivated HW rendering and it seems it's a little better but i m not sure.
thx and greets

endemion

Unread post by endemion » 2018-08-23, 14:30

Well I don't think it's just the 32bit version on a 32bit system. The 64bit version on my 64bit system gets sluggish as well. Not to mention the memory leaks (yesterday I got a windows warning as it consumed more than 10 out of 12GB). I went back to 27 just now there are just too many issues with this new version, it's like an early beta release. To be honest I doubt PM will last much longer, Pale Moon used to be a better Firefox version now it's going it's own way too much. It already was a hassle finding add-ons that were still supported, this sort of thing with all the issues with the new release may very well be the end for many users. There are just only so many compromises one is willing to accept.
Last edited by endemion on 2018-08-23, 14:32, edited 1 time in total.

Jottum

Unread post by Jottum » 2018-08-23, 14:54

endemion wrote:Well I don't think it's just the 32bit version on a 32bit system. The 64bit version on my 64bit system gets sluggish as well. Not to mention the memory leaks (yesterday I got a windows warning as it consumed more than 10 out of 12GB). I went back to 27 just now there are just too many issues with this new version, it's like an early beta release. To be honest I doubt PM will last much longer, Pale Moon used to be a better Firefox version now it's going it's own way too much. It already was a hassle finding add-ons that were still supported, this sort of thing with all the issues with the new release may very well be the end for many users. There are just only so many compromises one is willing to accept.
I doubt that, PM has hard core user group and a major update like this is expected to have issues on the wide range of hardware it is running on. I'll wait and see what the developer comes up with, until then version 27 runs just fine.

Jottum

Sajadi
Board Warrior
Board Warrior

Unread post by Sajadi » 2018-08-23, 19:06

What would be really interesting... Do you experience the same issues with Basilisk too? Also UXP driven:
http://basilisk-browser.org/

Fedor2

Unread post by Fedor2 » 2018-08-24, 19:51

nope, same happens in E3-1230v2 (Win7 x64), i5-3450 (Win7 x86), i5-4570 (Win10 x86), with migrated profile.
I think hardware acceleration is to blame, though i have no new hardware, but have relatively new geforce gtx 970 4gb. I shall install the newest drivers and test on it.

Isengrim
Board Warrior
Board Warrior

Unread post by Isengrim » 2018-08-24, 23:41

Sajadi wrote:What would be really interesting... Do you experience the same issues with Basilisk too? Also UXP driven:
http://basilisk-browser.org/
Not necessarily. Basilisk and Pale Moon are on the same platform but have enough differences that they aren't really comparable enough for troubleshooting purposes.
a.k.a. Ascrod
Linux Mint 19.3 Cinnamon (64-bit), Debian Bullseye (64-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit)
"As long as there is someone who will appreciate the work involved in the creation, the effort is time well spent." ~ Tetsuzou Kamadani, Cave Story

karlkracher
Fanatic
Fanatic

Unread post by karlkracher » 2018-08-25, 23:24

I have deleted the old profile and created a new one, installed a few extensions (all of them with a blue dot). After some hours with only one browser window and one tab wanted to load the google news page, and boom the browser hangs for many minutes. Enough time to do some snapshots with whatishang, six of them are in the attached file (unpacked 1,34 mb with 19.300 lines). Pale moon desktop browser 28.0.0 32-bit and windows 7 32-bit. Before hanging the interface started to become inresponsive, had to kill the hanging browser. "about:support" is (there is no newer graphics driver available, i've did a lot of research in the past):

Code: Select all

Allgemeine Informationen
------------------------

Name: Pale Moon
Version: 28.0.0 (32-bit)
Build ID: 20180807122249
Update-Kanal: release
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:52.9) Gecko/20100101 Goanna/4.1 Firefox/52.9 PaleMoon/28.0.0
Betriebssystem: Windows_NT 6.1
Multiprozess-Fenster: 0/1 (deaktiviert)
Abgesicherter Modus: false

Erweiterungen
-------------

Name: Add to Search Bar
Version: 2.5-pm
Aktiviert: true
ID: {e178eb56-1085-4a1f-9376-3763d1ad1978}

Name: Context Search X
Version: 0.4.6.26
ID: contextsearch2@lwz.addons.mozilla.org

Name: Crush Those Cookies
Version: 1.4.0
ID: crush-those-cookies@wsdfhjxc

Name: Greasemonkey for Pale Moon
Version: 3.31.4
ID: greasemonkeyforpm@janekptacijarabaci

Name: Greedy Cache
Version: 1.2.0
ID: greedycache@Off.JustOff

Name: I don't care about cookies
Version: 2.8.9
ID: jid1-KKzOGWgsW3Ao4Q@jetpack

Name: Menu Wizard
Version: 5.10
ID: s3menu@wizard

Name: MozArchiver
Version: 2.0.0
ID: mozarchiver@lootyhoof-pm

Name: Pale Moon Commander
Version: 2.0.2
ID: commander@palemoon.org

Name: S3.Google Translator
Version: 5.35
ID: s3google@translator

Name: uBlock Origin
Version: 1.16.4.4
ID: uBlock0@raymondhill.net

Name: uBlock Origin Updater
Version: 1.6.3
ID: ublock0-updater@Off.JustOff

Name: uMatrix
Version: 1.1.4
ID: uMatrix@raymondhill.net

Grafik
------

Allgemeine Merkmale
Compositing: Basic
Asynchrones Wischen und Zoomen: nichts
WebGL-1-Treiber: WSI Info: EGL_VENDOR: Google Inc. (adapter LUID: 0000000000000000) EGL_VERSION: 1.4 (ANGLE 2.1.0.) EGL_EXTENSIONS: EGL_EXT_create_context_robustness EGL_ANGLE_query_surface_pointer EGL_ANGLE_window_fixed_size EGL_ANGLE_keyed_mutex EGL_ANGLE_surface_orientation EGL_NV_post_sub_buffer EGL_KHR_create_context EGL_EXT_device_query EGL_KHR_image EGL_KHR_image_base EGL_KHR_gl_texture_2D_image EGL_KHR_gl_texture_cubemap_image EGL_KHR_gl_renderbuffer_image EGL_KHR_get_all_proc_addresses EGL_KHR_stream EGL_KHR_stream_consumer_gltexture EGL_NV_stream_consumer_gltexture_yuv EGL_ANGLE_flexible_surface_compatibility EGL_EXTENSIONS(nullptr): EGL_EXT_client_extensions EGL_EXT_platform_base EGL_EXT_platform_device EGL_ANGLE_platform_angle EGL_ANGLE_platform_angle_d3d EGL_ANGLE_device_creation EGL_ANGLE_device_creation_d3d11 EGL_ANGLE_experimental_present_path EGL_KHR_client_get_all_proc_addresses
WebGL-1-Treiber: Renderer: Google Inc. -- ANGLE (Software Adapter Direct3D11 vs_5_0 ps_5_0)
WebGL-1-Treiber: Version: OpenGL ES 2.0 (ANGLE 2.1.0.)
WebGL-1-Treiber: Erweiterungen: GL_OES_element_index_uint GL_OES_packed_depth_stencil GL_OES_get_program_binary GL_OES_rgb8_rgba8 GL_EXT_texture_format_BGRA8888 GL_EXT_read_format_bgra GL_NV_pixel_buffer_object GL_OES_mapbuffer GL_EXT_map_buffer_range GL_EXT_color_buffer_half_float GL_OES_texture_half_float GL_OES_texture_half_float_linear GL_OES_texture_float GL_OES_texture_float_linear GL_EXT_texture_rg GL_EXT_texture_compression_dxt1 GL_ANGLE_texture_compression_dxt3 GL_ANGLE_texture_compression_dxt5 GL_OES_compressed_ETC1_RGB8_texture GL_EXT_sRGB GL_ANGLE_depth_texture GL_OES_depth32 GL_EXT_texture_storage GL_OES_texture_npot GL_EXT_draw_buffers GL_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic GL_EXT_occlusion_query_boolean GL_NV_fence GL_EXT_disjoint_timer_query GL_EXT_robustness GL_EXT_blend_minmax GL_ANGLE_framebuffer_blit GL_ANGLE_framebuffer_multisample GL_ANGLE_instanced_arrays GL_ANGLE_pack_reverse_row_order GL_OES_standard_derivatives GL_EXT_shader_texture_lod GL_EXT_frag_depth GL_ANGLE_texture_usage GL_ANGLE_translated_shader_source GL_EXT_discard_framebuffer GL_EXT_debug_marker GL_OES_EGL_image GL_OES_EGL_image_external GL_NV_EGL_stream_consumer_external GL_EXT_unpack_subimage GL_NV_pack_subimage GL_OES_vertex_array_object GL_KHR_debug GL_ANGLE_lossy_etc_decode GL_CHROMIUM_bind_uniform_location GL_CHROMIUM_sync_query GL_CHROMIUM_copy_texture
WebGL-1-Erweiterungen: ANGLE_instanced_arrays EXT_blend_minmax EXT_color_buffer_half_float EXT_frag_depth EXT_shader_texture_lod EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic EXT_disjoint_timer_query MOZ_debug_get OES_element_index_uint OES_standard_derivatives OES_texture_float OES_texture_float_linear OES_texture_half_float OES_texture_half_float_linear OES_vertex_array_object WEBGL_color_buffer_float WEBGL_compressed_texture_etc1 WEBGL_compressed_texture_s3tc WEBGL_debug_renderer_info WEBGL_debug_shaders WEBGL_depth_texture WEBGL_draw_buffers WEBGL_lose_context MOZ_WEBGL_lose_context MOZ_WEBGL_compressed_texture_s3tc MOZ_WEBGL_depth_texture
WebGL-2-Treiber: WSI Info: EGL_VENDOR: Google Inc. (adapter LUID: 0000000000000000) EGL_VERSION: 1.4 (ANGLE 2.1.0.) EGL_EXTENSIONS: EGL_EXT_create_context_robustness EGL_ANGLE_query_surface_pointer EGL_ANGLE_window_fixed_size EGL_ANGLE_keyed_mutex EGL_ANGLE_surface_orientation EGL_NV_post_sub_buffer EGL_KHR_create_context EGL_EXT_device_query EGL_KHR_image EGL_KHR_image_base EGL_KHR_gl_texture_2D_image EGL_KHR_gl_texture_cubemap_image EGL_KHR_gl_renderbuffer_image EGL_KHR_get_all_proc_addresses EGL_KHR_stream EGL_KHR_stream_consumer_gltexture EGL_NV_stream_consumer_gltexture_yuv EGL_ANGLE_flexible_surface_compatibility EGL_EXTENSIONS(nullptr): EGL_EXT_client_extensions EGL_EXT_platform_base EGL_EXT_platform_device EGL_ANGLE_platform_angle EGL_ANGLE_platform_angle_d3d EGL_ANGLE_device_creation EGL_ANGLE_device_creation_d3d11 EGL_ANGLE_experimental_present_path EGL_KHR_client_get_all_proc_addresses
WebGL-2-Treiber: Renderer: Google Inc. -- ANGLE (Software Adapter Direct3D11 vs_5_0 ps_5_0)
WebGL-2-Treiber: Version: OpenGL ES 3.0 (ANGLE 2.1.0.)
WebGL-2-Treiber: Erweiterungen: GL_OES_element_index_uint GL_OES_packed_depth_stencil GL_OES_get_program_binary GL_OES_rgb8_rgba8 GL_EXT_texture_format_BGRA8888 GL_EXT_read_format_bgra GL_NV_pixel_buffer_object GL_OES_mapbuffer GL_EXT_map_buffer_range GL_EXT_color_buffer_half_float GL_OES_texture_half_float GL_OES_texture_half_float_linear GL_OES_texture_float GL_OES_texture_float_linear GL_EXT_texture_rg GL_EXT_texture_compression_dxt1 GL_ANGLE_texture_compression_dxt3 GL_ANGLE_texture_compression_dxt5 GL_OES_compressed_ETC1_RGB8_texture GL_EXT_sRGB GL_ANGLE_depth_texture GL_OES_depth32 GL_EXT_texture_storage GL_OES_texture_npot GL_EXT_draw_buffers GL_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic GL_EXT_occlusion_query_boolean GL_NV_fence GL_EXT_disjoint_timer_query GL_EXT_robustness GL_EXT_blend_minmax GL_ANGLE_framebuffer_blit GL_ANGLE_framebuffer_multisample GL_ANGLE_instanced_arrays GL_ANGLE_pack_reverse_row_order GL_OES_standard_derivatives GL_EXT_shader_texture_lod GL_EXT_frag_depth GL_ANGLE_texture_usage GL_ANGLE_translated_shader_source GL_EXT_discard_framebuffer GL_EXT_debug_marker GL_OES_EGL_image GL_OES_EGL_image_external GL_OES_EGL_image_external_essl3 GL_NV_EGL_stream_consumer_external GL_EXT_unpack_subimage GL_NV_pack_subimage GL_EXT_color_buffer_float GL_OES_vertex_array_object GL_KHR_debug GL_ANGLE_lossy_etc_decode GL_CHROMIUM_bind_uniform_location GL_CHROMIUM_sync_query GL_CHROMIUM_copy_texture GL_EXT_texture_norm16
WebGL-2-Erweiterungen: EXT_color_buffer_float EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic EXT_disjoint_timer_query MOZ_debug_get OES_texture_float_linear WEBGL_compressed_texture_etc WEBGL_compressed_texture_etc1 WEBGL_compressed_texture_s3tc WEBGL_debug_renderer_info WEBGL_debug_shaders WEBGL_lose_context MOZ_WEBGL_lose_context MOZ_WEBGL_compressed_texture_s3tc
H264-Dekodierung durch Hardware: No; Hardware video decoding disabled or blacklisted
Audio-Back-End: wasapi
Direct2D: Wurde auf Grund Ihrer Grafiktreiberversion blockiert. Versuchen Sie, Ihren Grafiktreiber auf mindestens Version 8.56.1.15 zu aktualisieren.
DirectWrite: false (6.2.9200.22164)
GPU 1
Aktiv: Ja
Beschreibung: ATI Mobility Radeon X1400
Herstellerkennung: 0x1002
Gerätekennung: 0x7145
Treiber-Version: 8.383.1.1000
Treiber-Datum: 6-21-2007
Treiber: atiumdag atiumdva atitmmxx
Subsys-ID: 200617aa
RAM: Unknown

Weitere Informationen
AzureCanvasAccelerated: 0
AzureCanvasBackend: skia
AzureContentBackend: cairo
AzureFallbackCanvasBackend: cairo
Entscheidungsprotokoll
D3D11_COMPOSITING:
Blockiert; Fehlercode BLOCKLIST_FEATURE_FAILURE_AMD1
D3D9_COMPOSITING:
Blockiert; Fehlercode BLOCKLIST_FEATURE_FAILURE_AMD1
DIRECT2D:
unavailable by default: Direct2D requires Direct3D 11 compositing
D3D11_HW_ANGLE:
unavailable by default: D3D11 compositing is disabled
disabled by env: D3D11 compositing is disabled

Wichtige modifizierte Einstellungen
-----------------------------------

browser.cache.disk.capacity: 358400
browser.cache.disk.filesystem_reported: 1
browser.cache.disk.smart_size.first_run: false
browser.cache.disk.smart_size.use_old_max: false
browser.download.importedFromSqlite: true
browser.places.smartBookmarksVersion: 4
browser.search.useDBForOrder: true
browser.startup.homepage_override.buildID: 20180807122249
browser.startup.homepage_override.mstone: 4.1.4
browser.tabs.onTop: true
extensions.lastAppVersion: 28.0.0
general.useragent.locale: de
gfx.crash-guard.d3d11layers.appVersion: 28.0.0
gfx.crash-guard.d3d11layers.deviceID: 0x7145
gfx.crash-guard.d3d11layers.driverVersion: 8.383.1.1000
gfx.crash-guard.d3d11layers.feature-d2d: false
gfx.crash-guard.d3d11layers.feature-d3d11: false
gfx.crash-guard.status.d3d11layers: 2
media.hardware-video-decoding.failed: false
media.mediasource.webm.enabled: true
media.peerconnection.enabled: false
network.cookie.prefsMigrated: true
places.database.lastMaintenance: 1535211129
places.history.expiration.transient_current_max_pages: 114510
plugin.state.npgoogleupdate: 0
privacy.sanitize.migrateFx3Prefs: true
services.sync.declinedEngines:
storage.vacuum.last.index: 0
storage.vacuum.last.places.sqlite: 1535211127

Wichtige gesperrte Einstellungen
--------------------------------

Places Datenbank
----------------

JavaScript
----------

Inkrementelle GC: true

Barrierefreiheit
----------------

Aktiviert: false
Barrierefreiheit verhindern: 1

Bibliotheken-Versionen
----------------------

NSPR
Minimal vorausgesetzte Version: 4.19
Verwendete Version: 4.19

NSS
Minimal vorausgesetzte Version: 3.36.4
Verwendete Version: 3.36.4

NSSSMIME

NSSSSL

NSSUTIL
btw: What is this? Is it something which i can activate?
]
Multiprozess-Fenster: 0/1 (deaktiviert)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fedor2

Unread post by Fedor2 » 2018-08-26, 12:13

Not necessarily. Basilisk and Pale Moon are on the same platform but have enough differences that they aren't really comparable enough for troubleshooting purposes.
Yes but we can say precisely whats is going on. So i tried latest basilisk and it certainly does not have this problem. Therefore we can assume the problem is with the palemoon code and not with the uxp code.

DanceMan

Unread post by DanceMan » 2018-08-28, 19:06

Thinkpad T60, 32-bit Win7, ATI or Intel video, Avira AV, longtime PM user.

28 made the browser so slow as to be barely usable, so have reverted to last version of 27, which automatically picked up my profile without any manual restoring.

My best wishes to the devs as they work on the new code. I'll wait for several new versions then try again.

Moonchild
Pale Moon guru
Pale Moon guru

Unread post by Moonchild » 2018-08-28, 19:43

I hope people realize that the following will definitely not result in anything being fixed:

Upgrade -> see a problem -> downgrade -> post on the forum "i'll wait a few versions for it to magically go away"

and that the following might result in things being fixed:

Upgrade -> see a problem -> post as much information as possible and work with the devs to find the cause
Last edited by Moonchild on 2018-08-28, 19:46, edited 1 time in total.
"Sometimes, the best way to get what you want is to be a good person." -- Louis Rossmann
"Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past; wisdom is of the future." -- Native American proverb
"Linux makes everything difficult." -- Lyceus Anubite

pm4eva
Moonbather
Moonbather

Unread post by pm4eva » 2018-08-28, 19:50

PM 28.0.0.1 seems to be a little faster now

But YT completely freezes if i dont fake Useragent to FF 38
Last edited by pm4eva on 2018-08-28, 19:57, edited 1 time in total.
thx and greets

karlkracher
Fanatic
Fanatic

news from 28.0.0.1

Unread post by karlkracher » 2018-08-29, 04:28

First it looked good but then the time between action and reaction started to become longer and when finally the browser were hanging with 50% cpu i did again some whatishang snapshot, see attached file whathangs2.zip. Different time it happened that the hanging browser went on a little bit (like the loading circles in the tab handles started to spin for a short time) when i started process explorer. And again when i opened from process explorer the property window for the pale moon process. Not sure if this is a hint but it happened different time.

Later in the night the browser didn't stopped working but was extremely slow, all reaction came very retarded and also there were graphic errors like black rectangles or copied parts of the browser interface where the web page should be. Scrolling made the page reappear. But this might be coming from the graphics driver. So i decided to restart (using the buildin restart function), after this it crashed. appcrashview:

Code: Select all

Version=1
EventType=APPCRASH
EventTime=131799872466456129
ReportType=2
Consent=1
ReportIdentifier=61420bc7-ab3c-11e8-ab86-0016d3bb0900
IntegratorReportIdentifier=61420bc6-ab3c-11e8-ab86-0016d3bb0900
Response.type=4
Sig[0].Name=Anwendungsname
Sig[0].Value=palemoon.exe
Sig[1].Name=Anwendungsversion
Sig[1].Value=4.1.4.6812
Sig[2].Name=Anwendungszeitstempel
Sig[2].Value=5b82dae5
Sig[3].Name=Fehlermodulname
Sig[3].Value=xul.dll
Sig[4].Name=Fehlermodulversion
Sig[4].Value=4.1.4.6812
Sig[5].Name=Fehlermodulzeitstempel
Sig[5].Value=5b82dd8b
Sig[6].Name=Ausnahmecode
Sig[6].Value=80000003
Sig[7].Name=Ausnahmeoffset
Sig[7].Value=0014e3eb
DynamicSig[1].Name=Betriebsystemversion
DynamicSig[1].Value=6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
DynamicSig[2].Name=Gebietsschema-ID
DynamicSig[2].Value=1031
DynamicSig[22].Name=Zusatzinformation 1
DynamicSig[22].Value=0a9e
DynamicSig[23].Name=Zusatzinformation 2
DynamicSig[23].Value=0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
DynamicSig[24].Name=Zusatzinformation 3
DynamicSig[24].Value=0a9e
DynamicSig[25].Name=Zusatzinformation 4
DynamicSig[25].Value=0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
UI[2]=C:\Program Files\Pale Moon\palemoon.exe
UI[3]=Pale Moon web browser funktioniert nicht mehr
UI[4]=Windows kann online nach einer Lösung für das Problem suchen.
UI[5]=Online nach einer Lösung suchen und das Programm schließen
UI[6]=Später online nach einer Lösung suchen und das Programm schließen
UI[7]=Programm schließen
LoadedModule[0]=C:\Program Files\Pale Moon\palemoon.exe
LoadedModule[1]=C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
LoadedModule[2]=C:\Windows\system32\kernel32.dll
LoadedModule[3]=C:\Windows\system32\KERNELBASE.dll
LoadedModule[4]=C:\Program Files\Pale Moon\mozglue.dll
LoadedModule[5]=C:\Windows\system32\ADVAPI32.dll
LoadedModule[6]=C:\Windows\system32\msvcrt.dll
LoadedModule[7]=C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\sechost.dll
LoadedModule[8]=C:\Windows\system32\RPCRT4.dll
LoadedModule[9]=C:\Windows\system32\dbghelp.dll
LoadedModule[10]=C:\Windows\system32\VERSION.dll
LoadedModule[11]=C:\Program Files\Pale Moon\MSVCP140.dll
LoadedModule[12]=C:\Program Files\Pale Moon\VCRUNTIME140.dll
LoadedModule[13]=C:\Program Files\Pale Moon\api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll
LoadedModule[14]=C:\Program Files\Pale Moon\ucrtbase.DLL
LoadedModule[15]=C:\Program Files\Pale Moon\api-ms-win-core-timezone-l1-1-0.dll
LoadedModule[16]=C:\Program Files\Pale Moon\api-ms-win-core-file-l2-1-0.dll
LoadedModule[17]=C:\Program Files\Pale Moon\api-ms-win-core-localization-l1-2-0.dll
LoadedModule[18]=C:\Program Files\Pale Moon\api-ms-win-core-synch-l1-2-0.dll
LoadedModule[19]=C:\Program Files\Pale Moon\api-ms-win-core-processthreads-l1-1-1.dll
LoadedModule[20]=C:\Program Files\Pale Moon\api-ms-win-core-file-l1-2-0.dll
LoadedModule[21]=C:\Program Files\Pale Moon\api-ms-win-crt-string-l1-1-0.dll
LoadedModule[22]=C:\Program Files\Pale Moon\api-ms-win-crt-heap-l1-1-0.dll
LoadedModule[23]=C:\Program Files\Pale Moon\api-ms-win-crt-stdio-l1-1-0.dll
LoadedModule[24]=C:\Program Files\Pale Moon\api-ms-win-crt-convert-l1-1-0.dll
LoadedModule[25]=C:\Program Files\Pale Moon\api-ms-win-crt-locale-l1-1-0.dll
LoadedModule[26]=C:\Program Files\Pale Moon\api-ms-win-crt-math-l1-1-0.dll
LoadedModule[27]=C:\Program Files\Pale Moon\api-ms-win-crt-multibyte-l1-1-0.dll
LoadedModule[28]=C:\Program Files\Pale Moon\api-ms-win-crt-time-l1-1-0.dll
LoadedModule[29]=C:\Program Files\Pale Moon\api-ms-win-crt-filesystem-l1-1-0.dll
LoadedModule[30]=C:\Program Files\Pale Moon\api-ms-win-crt-environment-l1-1-0.dll
LoadedModule[31]=C:\Program Files\Pale Moon\api-ms-win-crt-utility-l1-1-0.dll
LoadedModule[32]=C:\Program Files\Pale Moon\nss3.dll
LoadedModule[33]=C:\Windows\system32\WINMM.dll
LoadedModule[34]=C:\Windows\system32\USER32.dll
LoadedModule[35]=C:\Windows\system32\GDI32.dll
LoadedModule[36]=C:\Windows\system32\LPK.dll
LoadedModule[37]=C:\Windows\system32\USP10.dll
LoadedModule[38]=C:\Windows\system32\WSOCK32.dll
LoadedModule[39]=C:\Windows\system32\WS2_32.dll
LoadedModule[40]=C:\Windows\system32\NSI.dll
LoadedModule[41]=C:\Windows\system32\IMM32.DLL
LoadedModule[42]=C:\Windows\system32\MSCTF.dll
LoadedModule[43]=C:\Program Files\Pale Moon\lgpllibs.dll
LoadedModule[44]=C:\Program Files\Pale Moon\xul.dll
LoadedModule[45]=C:\Windows\system32\SHELL32.dll
LoadedModule[46]=C:\Windows\system32\SHLWAPI.dll
LoadedModule[47]=C:\Windows\system32\ole32.dll
LoadedModule[48]=C:\Windows\system32\MSIMG32.dll
LoadedModule[49]=C:\Windows\system32\CRYPT32.dll
LoadedModule[50]=C:\Windows\system32\MSASN1.dll
LoadedModule[51]=C:\Windows\system32\IPHLPAPI.DLL
LoadedModule[52]=C:\Windows\system32\WINNSI.DLL
LoadedModule[53]=C:\Windows\system32\UxTheme.dll
LoadedModule[54]=C:\Windows\system32\SETUPAPI.dll
LoadedModule[55]=C:\Windows\system32\CFGMGR32.dll
LoadedModule[56]=C:\Windows\system32\OLEAUT32.dll
LoadedModule[57]=C:\Windows\system32\DEVOBJ.dll
LoadedModule[58]=C:\Windows\system32\WINTRUST.dll
LoadedModule[59]=C:\Windows\system32\WTSAPI32.dll
LoadedModule[60]=C:\Windows\system32\USERENV.dll
LoadedModule[61]=C:\Windows\system32\profapi.dll
LoadedModule[62]=C:\Windows\system32\dwmapi.dll
LoadedModule[63]=C:\Windows\system32\CRYPTBASE.dll
LoadedModule[64]=C:\Windows\system32\ntmarta.dll
LoadedModule[65]=C:\Windows\system32\WLDAP32.dll
LoadedModule[66]=C:\Windows\system32\dwrite.dll
LoadedModule[67]=C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.7601.18837_none_41e855142bd5705d\comctl32.dll
LoadedModule[68]=C:\Windows\system32\CLBCatQ.DLL
LoadedModule[69]=C:\Windows\system32\propsys.dll
LoadedModule[70]=C:\Windows\system32\Dnsapi.dll
LoadedModule[71]=C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll
LoadedModule[72]=C:\Windows\System32\wshtcpip.dll
LoadedModule[73]=C:\Program Files\Pale Moon\browser\components\browsercomps.dll
LoadedModule[74]=C:\Windows\system32\dhcpcsvc.DLL
LoadedModule[75]=C:\Windows\system32\NLAapi.dll
LoadedModule[76]=C:\Windows\system32\napinsp.dll
LoadedModule[77]=C:\Windows\system32\pnrpnsp.dll
LoadedModule[78]=C:\Windows\System32\winrnr.dll
LoadedModule[79]=C:\Windows\system32\wshbth.dll
LoadedModule[80]=C:\Windows\system32\dxgi.dll
LoadedModule[81]=C:\Windows\system32\mscms.dll
LoadedModule[82]=C:\Windows\system32\icm32.dll
LoadedModule[83]=C:\Windows\system32\WINSTA.dll
LoadedModule[84]=C:\Windows\system32\CRYPTSP.dll
LoadedModule[85]=C:\Windows\system32\rsaenh.dll
LoadedModule[86]=C:\Windows\system32\RpcRtRemote.dll
LoadedModule[87]=C:\Windows\System32\MMDevApi.dll
LoadedModule[88]=C:\Windows\system32\AUDIOSES.DLL
LoadedModule[89]=C:\Program Files\Pale Moon\softokn3.dll
LoadedModule[90]=C:\Program Files\Pale Moon\nssdbm3.dll
LoadedModule[91]=C:\Program Files\Pale Moon\freebl3.dll
LoadedModule[92]=C:\Program Files\Pale Moon\nssckbi.dll
LoadedModule[93]=C:\Windows\system32\WININET.dll
LoadedModule[94]=C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-downlevel-user32-l1-1-0.dll
LoadedModule[95]=C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-downlevel-shlwapi-l1-1-0.dll
LoadedModule[96]=C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-downlevel-version-l1-1-0.dll
LoadedModule[97]=C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-downlevel-normaliz-l1-1-0.dll
LoadedModule[98]=C:\Windows\system32\normaliz.DLL
LoadedModule[99]=C:\Windows\system32\iertutil.dll
LoadedModule[100]=C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-downlevel-advapi32-l1-1-0.dll
LoadedModule[101]=C:\Windows\system32\Secur32.dll
LoadedModule[102]=C:\Windows\system32\SSPICLI.DLL
LoadedModule[103]=C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-downlevel-advapi32-l2-1-0.dll
LoadedModule[104]=C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-downlevel-ole32-l1-1-0.dll
LoadedModule[105]=C:\Windows\System32\wship6.dll
LoadedModule[106]=C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-downlevel-shlwapi-l2-1-0.dll
LoadedModule[107]=C:\Windows\system32\explorerframe.dll
LoadedModule[108]=C:\Windows\system32\DUser.dll
LoadedModule[109]=C:\Windows\system32\DUI70.dll
LoadedModule[110]=C:\Windows\system32\rasadhlp.dll
LoadedModule[111]=C:\Windows\System32\fwpuclnt.dll
LoadedModule[112]=C:\Windows\system32\LINKINFO.dll
LoadedModule[113]=C:\Windows\system32\ntshrui.dll
LoadedModule[114]=C:\Windows\system32\srvcli.dll
LoadedModule[115]=C:\Windows\system32\cscapi.dll
LoadedModule[116]=C:\Windows\system32\slc.dll
LoadedModule[117]=C:\Windows\system32\WindowsCodecs.dll
LoadedModule[118]=C:\Windows\system32\apphelp.dll
LoadedModule[119]=C:\Windows\system32\EhStorShell.dll
LoadedModule[120]=C:\Windows\System32\cscui.dll
LoadedModule[121]=C:\Windows\System32\CSCDLL.dll
FriendlyEventName=Nicht mehr funktionsfähig
ConsentKey=APPCRASH
AppName=Pale Moon web browser
AppPath=C:\Program Files\Pale Moon\palemoon.exe
Any ideas what else data i could and should collect when it happens? Other tools for this? As i remember it is possible to instruct windows to save a crashed process completely in a crashdump file. Would this be useful?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.