The place to report Pale Moon specific bugs on the Windows operating system.
- Pale Moon guru
- Posts: 25710
- Joined: 2011-08-28, 17:27
- Location: 58°2'16"N 14°58'31"E
Before posting a new bug here, please first do the following:
- Try to reproduce the bug. Restart your PC, load up the browser, clear your cache and cookies, and see if it wasn't a fluke.
- Check, if possible, on a different computer if the bug occurs as well. If not, include this information in your bug report!
- Make a note of the exact steps to reproduce the bug.
- Do a search on Mozilla's Bugzilla to see if the bug is known, and if so write down the bug number. Try a few searches at least with different relevant keywords, as not all of the bugs there have logical or directly related titles.
When reporting a bug, please include the following:
Important: If you think the bug you found might impact the safety/security of Pale Moon users overall, then do not make a public post on this board, but send me a PM first with the relevant data.
- Your Operating system
- The exact version of Pale Moon you are using (desktop/portable. 32/64 bits, exact version number)
- Basic hardware information if relevant: CPU, graphics card, amount of RAM
- A description of the problem
- Bugzilla bug number if found
- Steps to reproduce the problem
- Expected result
- Actual result
"There will be times when the position you advocate, no matter how well framed and supported, will not be accepted by the public simply because you are who you are." -- Merrill Rose