Spell check with previous propositions

Talk about code development, features, specific bugs, enhancements, patches, and similar things.
Forum rules
Please keep everything here strictly on-topic.
This board is meant for Pale Moon source code development related subjects only like code snippets, patches, specific bugs, git, the repositories, etc.

This is not for tech support! Please do not post tech support questions in the "Development" board!
Please make sure not to use this board for support questions. Please post issues with specific websites, extensions, etc. in the relevant boards for those topics.

Please keep things on-topic as this forum will be used for reference for Pale Moon development. Expect topics that aren't relevant as such to be moved or deleted.
krzysiu

Spell check with previous propositions

Unread post by krzysiu » 2018-06-14, 14:00

Basic info (full available by PM for developers):
"name": "Pale Moon",
"osVersion": "Windows_NT 6.1",
"version": "27.9.3",
"buildID": "20180610213608",
"safeMode": false,
"updateChannel": "release",
"numTotalWindows": 1,
"numRemoteWindows": 0,
"remoteAutoStart": false

"general.useragent.locale": "pl"

Dictionaries:
* pl_PL: https://addons.mozilla.org/pl/firefox/a ... /versions/
* en_? (built in? There's only one dict in list in addons window, but I can switch between pl and en dictionaries)
Screenshot:

How this instance of bug was achieved: I was writing the comment on the Youtube. I've made an error in "Autumn" word. Just after I wrote this word I pressed right mouse button and I've corrected it (2nd choice from list). Next word I've mistaken was a bit later - consciousness. This time I've got in list propositions to fix both already fixed Autumn word and consciousness. It's like previous list of propositions wasn't cleared.

Instance which happened right now: https://i.imgur.com/mKtO3Hl.png - I've made a spelling mistake again.
1) First one was the word consciousness, which I marked red, above this section - right click, choose proposition
2) Then I was writing "Dictionaries" with spelling mistake (marked green, section "Basic info") - right click gave me propositions for consciousness and Dictionaries
3) When I was writing word writing, misspell as "writting", I've got propositions for consciousness and writing

So it seems proposition list gives me first word I'm fixing and the current word.