E-Trade web site page problem

Talk about code development, features, specific bugs, enhancements, patches, and similar things.
Forum rules
Please keep everything here strictly on-topic.
This board is meant for Pale Moon source code development related subjects only like code snippets, patches, specific bugs, git, the repositories, etc.

This is not for tech support! Please do not post tech support questions in the "Development" board!
Please make sure not to use this board for support questions. Please post issues with specific websites, extensions, etc. in the relevant boards for those topics.

Please keep things on-topic as this forum will be used for reference for Pale Moon development. Expect topics that aren't relevant as such to be moved or deleted.
drdancm

E-Trade web site page problem

Unread post by drdancm » 2018-05-21, 01:42

I can access the etrade.com website and start page works fine, but after choosing Trading ==>Stocks/ETFs remains blank:

ADBlock Latitude is disabled for all of etrade, nevertheless the following message appears

Waiting for vsvipval01.rightnowtech.com

Hopefully that message is informative to you guys.

I'm using Pale Moon 27.9.2 (64 bit) on Windows.

This problem does not exist when I use Avast Secure Browser.

Thanks,

Dan
Attachments
Pale Moon Settings 20 May 2018 .txt
(12.04 KiB) Downloaded 13 times

coffeebreak
Moon Magic practitioner
Moon Magic practitioner

Re: E-Trade web site page problem

Unread post by coffeebreak » 2018-05-21, 04:59

I can open various pages on etrade.com without trouble, no blank pages or error messages. If it's relevant, I wasn't logged into an account since I don't have one.
(PM 27.9.2, Win 7 x86)

Not quite sure what you mean by "choosing Trading ==>Stocks/ETFs".
Because I found both Stocks and ETFs under the Investment Choices menu, not the Trading menu.

Are you logged into an account when this stuff happens?

Have you tried the site in safe mode? (Help > Restart in Safe Mode...)
Or failing that, a new profile?
Last edited by coffeebreak on 2018-05-21, 05:00, edited 1 time in total.

drdancm

Unread post by drdancm » 2018-08-14, 19:59

Sorry about the delayed reply. You have to have an account in order to be able to see the issue, otherwise all you see are the menus across the top from left to right.
In any case as I said, everything works ok with Avast Safe Browser, so clearly, there is nothing wrong with my account access.

Thanks for the effort,

Dan

Nigaikaze
Board Warrior
Board Warrior

Unread post by Nigaikaze » 2018-08-14, 20:05

coffeebreak wrote:Have you tried the site in safe mode? (Help > Restart in Safe Mode...)
Or failing that, a new profile?
The two options that coffeebreak mentioned will rule out whether or not your extensions or (in the case of a new profile) preference settings might be interfering with your ability to properly load that page.
Nichi nichi kore ko jitsu = Every day is a good day.