Bug: Theme becomes un-enable-able if updated and disabled at the same time, in that order.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Download two theme XPI files. Any two themes will do.
- Open the Add-ons Manager.
- Install both themes, select one to be enabled. We will call this one Theme X and the disabled one Theme Y. Theme D will represent the Default theme. The installation process doesn't matter at this stage.
- Reinstall Theme X by dragging it into Pale Moon. Do not restart.
- Enable Theme Y through the Appearance section of the Add-ons Manager and restart.
Actual Result: Theme X is installed, I think. Theme Y is enabled. Theme X does not have an Enable button. If you enable Theme D or install another theme, Theme X will be enable-able, but Theme Y won't be. Things get stuck until you remove the themes. I'm uncertain if X or Y must be removed, possibly either one will let the other work. Adding more themes will still prevent Theme Y from being enable-able again. There could be other permutations of this bug with varied outcomes, but the main thing is that one or more themes will end up getting "locked out" of the interface.