CMS Backend Modus not working properly - have to quit Palemoon

Talk about code development, features, specific bugs, enhancements, patches, and similar things.
Forum rules
Please keep everything here strictly on-topic.
This board is meant for Pale Moon source code development related subjects only like code snippets, patches, specific bugs, git, the repositories, etc.

This is not for tech support! Please do not post tech support questions in the "Development" board!
Please make sure not to use this board for support questions. Please post issues with specific websites, extensions, etc. in the relevant boards for those topics.

Please keep things on-topic as this forum will be used for reference for Pale Moon development. Expect topics that aren't relevant as such to be moved or deleted.
anant

CMS Backend Modus not working properly - have to quit Palemoon

Unread post by anant » 2018-02-09, 15:27

In many CMS Systems I do have more and more problems with Palemoon, as editors do not show up at all. Wordpress with different frameworks do not work with palemoon. For example DIVI 'Builder not showing at all - gone. I do not know how much Palemoon has advanced programming and state of the art - if it is making problems with common Tools - forget it.
Half of the time i have to switch to chrome and after the latest update with palemoon and cms frameworks, nothing goes with backend editors...
So I have to leave Palemoon - this is lasting since 3 month and every update is worse related to my workaround.
Bye bye

Isengrim
Board Warrior
Board Warrior

Re: CMS Backend Modus not working properly - have to quit Palemoon

Unread post by Isengrim » 2018-02-09, 15:49

The first step to solving your problems is reporting them. No report, no support. Throwing your hands up and saying "It don't work, I quit" does not help us or you.

Edit: As has been previously stated.
Last edited by Isengrim on 2018-02-09, 15:52, edited 1 time in total.
a.k.a. Ascrod
Linux Mint 19.3 Cinnamon (64-bit), Debian Bullseye (64-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit)
"As long as there is someone who will appreciate the work involved in the creation, the effort is time well spent." ~ Tetsuzou Kamadani, Cave Story

Sajadi
Board Warrior
Board Warrior

Re: CMS Backend Modus not working properly - have to quit Palemoon

Unread post by Sajadi » 2018-02-09, 16:17

If pages require a state of the art ecmascript support - Pale Moon has right now certain limitations. Wordpress, related or pages like Twitch are quite demanding seen on their webstandard support.

Will be better once UXP is brought over.

Perhaps you like to try out UXP - with the Basilisk application running on it:

http://www.basilisk-browser.org/
Last edited by Sajadi on 2018-02-09, 16:20, edited 1 time in total.