Celtic Music Podcast Problem Topic is solved

Talk about code development, features, specific bugs, enhancements, patches, and similar things.
Forum rules
Please keep everything here strictly on-topic.
This board is meant for Pale Moon source code development related subjects only like code snippets, patches, specific bugs, git, the repositories, etc.

This is not for tech support! Please do not post tech support questions in the "Development" board!
Please make sure not to use this board for support questions. Please post issues with specific websites, extensions, etc. in the relevant boards for those topics.

Please keep things on-topic as this forum will be used for reference for Pale Moon development. Expect topics that aren't relevant as such to be moved or deleted.
dougiles

Celtic Music Podcast Problem

Unread post by dougiles » 2017-12-07, 22:27

Celtic Music Podcast Problem.

http://celticmusicpodcast.com/celtic-rock-for-2-hours

When I go to this page, about 1/3 the page down is a button (Celtic Rock... For 2-Hours). Press the button and you hear the podcast.

The button works on both Opera and Internet Explorer. With Pale Moon nothing happens! Am I missing something? Is there a permission needed or something I'm supposed to install? Tnx in Advance.

Doug

GMforker

Re: Celtic Music Podcast Problem

Unread post by GMforker » 2017-12-08, 05:41

dougiles

Unread post by dougiles » 2017-12-08, 23:32

Thank you GMforker. Nothing on that page seems to solve the problem. But I'm not giving up on Pale Moon. It's a wonderful browser.
Doug.

Sajadi
Board Warrior
Board Warrior

Unread post by Sajadi » 2017-12-09, 00:35

dougiles wrote:Thank you GMforker. Nothing on that page seems to solve the problemDoug.
This is a bug tracker. In the case of the here from you mentioned problem it means the reason why this error happens is collected and in that case a possible solution for the future is delivered and approved.

GMforker

Unread post by GMforker » 2017-12-09, 06:06

dougiles wrote:Nothing on that page seems to solve the problem.
See also Issue #1536.
If this pull request will be added, it will appear in a new version (unstable version).

dougiles

Unread post by dougiles » 2018-06-03, 20:45

Problem solved! I'm not sure what I've done that's different but everything is working now. Thank you for all the suggestions. :D
Last edited by dougiles on 2018-06-03, 20:47, edited 1 time in total.