Problem with some websites

Talk about code development, features, specific bugs, enhancements, patches, and similar things.
Forum rules
Please keep everything here strictly on-topic.
This board is meant for Pale Moon source code development related subjects only like code snippets, patches, specific bugs, git, the repositories, etc.

This is not for tech support! Please do not post tech support questions in the "Development" board!
Please make sure not to use this board for support questions. Please post issues with specific websites, extensions, etc. in the relevant boards for those topics.

Please keep things on-topic as this forum will be used for reference for Pale Moon development. Expect topics that aren't relevant as such to be moved or deleted.
opensource

Problem with some websites

Unread post by opensource » 2017-09-25, 10:45

If this theme is for another section for the forum please move it.
OK I have a problem with these websites : www.abv.bg and www.dox.bg.
Sites open properly but when i enter the username and password and hit the button login page starts loading but does not go to my profile. This happen only if i use User Agent Mode: Native.
With Firefox Compatibility Mode have no problem.

Can I do something to eradicate this nuisance? Should I write to the administrators of the sites for this error to make it compatible with the PM? or it is something that depends on developers of PM.

Windows 7 Ultimate x32
Intel(R) Pentium(R) Dual CPU T3200 @ 2.00GHz
RAM 4 GB
Video: Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family / Video Memory: 1 294.56 MB
DirectX 11

adesh
Board Warrior
Board Warrior

Re: Problem with some websites

Unread post by adesh » 2017-09-25, 13:01

Contact the website owner, please! Pale Moon cannot do anything for this practice of user-agent sniffing, which is so frowned upon yet implemented by almost everyone.