Disappearing Bookmarks Toolbar Items Topic is solved

Talk about code development, features, specific bugs, enhancements, patches, and similar things.
Forum rules
Please keep everything here strictly on-topic.
This board is meant for Pale Moon source code development related subjects only like code snippets, patches, specific bugs, git, the repositories, etc.

This is not for tech support! Please do not post tech support questions in the "Development" board!
Please make sure not to use this board for support questions. Please post issues with specific websites, extensions, etc. in the relevant boards for those topics.

Please keep things on-topic as this forum will be used for reference for Pale Moon development. Expect topics that aren't relevant as such to be moved or deleted.
0N10NKN16H7

Disappearing Bookmarks Toolbar Items

Unread post by 0N10NKN16H7 » 2017-09-16, 03:47

EDIT: This is a really niche problem. I would delete the thread, but it wouldn't let me.
Any idea why this happens?

Windows 8.1 x64
Pale Moon 27.4.2 x64

Steps to reproduce:
1. Open Pale Moon.
2. Apply the user style below (requires Stylish).
3. Open a HTML file in Pale Moon (specifically, I used Open with > Pale Moon).
4. Drag the HTML file's tab to a new window.

Expected result:
The bookmarks toolbar will appear when opening a new tab (my new tab page is about:blank) and the bookmark toolbar items will appear.

Actual result:
The bookmarks toolbar items should now be missing for that window, but the toolbar will expand as normal when on an about: page. The existing window's bookmarks toolbar should function normally. Disabling the userstyle does not fix the new window's bookmark toolbar.
Right-clicking the bookmarks toolbar produces this:
Untitled.png
EDIT: Seems to only happen under certain circumstances with Stylish and this userstyle:

Code: Select all

@namespace url("http://www.mozilla.org/keymaster/gatekeeper/there.is.only.xul");

#main-window:not([stylish-url^="about:"]):not([stylish-url^="chrome:"]) #PersonalToolbar /* hides bookmarks toolbar when browsing web pages */
{
  display: none !important;
}