Middle click cursor show after on second click Topic is solved

Talk about code development, features, specific bugs, enhancements, patches, and similar things.
Forum rules
Please keep everything here strictly on-topic.
This board is meant for Pale Moon source code development related subjects only like code snippets, patches, specific bugs, git, the repositories, etc.

This is not for tech support! Please do not post tech support questions in the "Development" board!
Please make sure not to use this board for support questions. Please post issues with specific websites, extensions, etc. in the relevant boards for those topics.

Please keep things on-topic as this forum will be used for reference for Pale Moon development. Expect topics that aren't relevant as such to be moved or deleted.
SGvagon

Middle click cursor show after on second click

Unread post by SGvagon » 2017-09-06, 16:51

Hello,

I have little problem with middle click. I should be show arrow cursor, but it not shows for first time (after start Palemoon) .
This cursor

In Palemoon Portable I haven't got this problem.
I tried reinstall Palemoon and tried on a clean profile, no change and this cursor still shows until second middle click.

Thank you in advance.

Channel 2012

Seems fine

Unread post by Channel 2012 » 2017-09-09, 16:56

SGvagon wrote: I tried reinstall Palemoon and tried on a clean profile, no change and this cursor still shows until second middle click.

Thank you in advance.
This is by design. It aught to show until the second middle click.

SGvagon

Re: Middle click cursor show after on second click

Unread post by SGvagon » 2017-09-11, 02:44

But why this cursor shows first time in Portable Palemoon and in classic installed Palemoon not?

Channel 2012

feature explanation

Unread post by Channel 2012 » 2017-09-11, 13:53

SGvagon wrote:But why this cursor shows first time in Portable Palemoon and in classic installed Palemoon not?
It should always appear the first time you middle click and disappear after the second time.

SGvagon

Unread post by SGvagon » 2017-09-12, 02:36

And thats the problem for me, it not appear for first time. I must click second time for disable scroll and it shows on third middle click.

Channel 2012

Unread post by Channel 2012 » 2017-09-12, 13:47

SGvagon wrote:And thats the problem for me, it not appear for first time. I must click second time for disable scroll and it shows on third middle click.
So, you're saying that the scrolling tool doesn't appear when you middle click unless you do so three times?

SGvagon

Unread post by SGvagon » 2017-09-12, 14:09

Exactly that what I said. Scroll works, but cursor doesn't appear for first time.

SGvagon

Unread post by SGvagon » 2017-09-18, 21:52

I have this problem only in installed Palemoon. Palemoon portable works :crazy: . And that's the problem.

EDIT: OK, so I found the problem. I am using Actual Multiple Monitors program for extend taskbar. And when I turn off it, middle click working again on first one.
So the problem is maybe solved, I will must write on the Actual Multiple Monitors forums for more info about this problem.

Moonchild
Pale Moon guru
Pale Moon guru

Unread post by Moonchild » 2017-09-19, 09:34

Actual Tools tend to use the O.S.'s accessibility features to hook into programs. I'm using Actual Window Manager myself but have disabled it for Pale Moon (and other browsers) because of interaction issues like these. Since it's "by design" that way, there may not be a workaround.
"Sometimes, the best way to get what you want is to be a good person." -- Louis Rossmann
"Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past; wisdom is of the future." -- Native American proverb
"Linux makes everything difficult." -- Lyceus Anubite