Win 7 (32bit) PM 27.2.1

Talk about code development, features, specific bugs, enhancements, patches, and similar things.
Forum rules
Please keep everything here strictly on-topic.
This board is meant for Pale Moon source code development related subjects only like code snippets, patches, specific bugs, git, the repositories, etc.

This is not for tech support! Please do not post tech support questions in the "Development" board!
Please make sure not to use this board for support questions. Please post issues with specific websites, extensions, etc. in the relevant boards for those topics.

Please keep things on-topic as this forum will be used for reference for Pale Moon development. Expect topics that aren't relevant as such to be moved or deleted.
plodr

Win 7 (32bit) PM 27.2.1

Unread post by plodr » 2017-04-02, 21:40

I've been using the portable version of 27 to see how the addons work and to get a theme to replace Walnut that only worked up to v 26. I have noticed a few glitches since I updated to 27.2.1; I did not notice these on 27.2

1. From time to time I get a not responding or the screen turns a fainter color. I wait then the browser is usable.

2. When I go to Titantv and select another date and time, the schedule moves to the correct date but the selection box is now plain white.
Titan_default.jpg
Titan_default.jpg (9.27 KiB) Viewed 1090 times
Titan_day_change.jpg
Titan_day_change.jpg (6.26 KiB) Viewed 1090 times
Titan_time_change.jpg
Titan_time_change.jpg (7.97 KiB) Viewed 1090 times
3. I tried to send a card at JacquieLawson. I could do everything except when I selected the recipient and clicked to add it to the sent list - nothing happened. I had to use palemoon v 26 to get it done.

New Tobin Paradigm

Re: Win 7 (32bit) PM 27.2.1

Unread post by New Tobin Paradigm » 2017-04-02, 22:09

This doesn't exactly address your numerical points but: http://addons.palemoon.org/addon/walnutty/

plodr

Unread post by plodr » 2017-04-02, 22:46

Yes, I did install Walnutty and happily using it for a few weeks.

I thought of another issue. I have a mail2world email account and I get a daily email from monoprice.
Here's how the newsletter used to display. Wouldn't you know it, now I see all perfectly even in the trash! Usually I get lots of links and it says if you can't read this, view in your browser. The problem with that is I am viewing it in my browser and the word browser is not clickable so I have to copy and paste urls.

If I refresh the page, sometimes it show but other times after 2 or 3 refreshes it still just display text strings.
If I get another email that doesn't display correctly, I will post part of the screenshot here.

One more anomaly with v 27.2.1 that didn't happen previously. I choose to save my login info in mail2world. The only thing that comes in there is monoprice emails. Previously it worked fine. Since 27.2.1, I keep getting a popup to change the "saved password". I tried that once and looked. It had changed my password to 12345678! My password happens to have 10 alphanumeric characters so I'm not sure what is happening. After I got tired of clicking no, don't save my changed password, I decided it was easier to type my username in every time I went there.

plodr

Unread post by plodr » 2017-04-03, 14:23

Today it is acting up and refreshing doesn't help.
Here's what a mail2world email from monoprice looks like and below it, what it looks like when working. (The only edited I did was to erase my email address from both screenshots.)
monoprice.jpg
monoprice.jpg (41.77 KiB) Viewed 1013 times
monoprice_good.jpg

plodr

Unread post by plodr » 2017-04-03, 23:20

Two more pictures. This is what the not responding looks like and for the first time ever, I did get a popup error. Perhaps this will help pinpoint the "not responding" problem with v 27.2.1
Attachments
PM_not_responding.jpg
PM_error.jpg
PM_error.jpg (58.11 KiB) Viewed 969 times