Pandora Topic is solved

Talk about code development, features, specific bugs, enhancements, patches, and similar things.
Forum rules
Please keep everything here strictly on-topic.
This board is meant for Pale Moon source code development related subjects only like code snippets, patches, specific bugs, git, the repositories, etc.

This is not for tech support! Please do not post tech support questions in the "Development" board!
Please make sure not to use this board for support questions. Please post issues with specific websites, extensions, etc. in the relevant boards for those topics.

Please keep things on-topic as this forum will be used for reference for Pale Moon development. Expect topics that aren't relevant as such to be moved or deleted.
Digerati

Re: Pandora

Unread post by Digerati » 2017-06-01, 16:46

Thehandyman1957 wrote:Well, this is the end of the road for me and Pandora.
Check out Pandorian. It acts more like a gadget which is nice, IMO, because you don't need a browser window open - which is fine if you just want to listen (though you can still Like or Dislike a song).

If you want to create or edit your stations, you still have to use your browser to visit the Pandora website - which, BTW, I can confirm works fine with Pale Moon.

Thehandyman1957

Unread post by Thehandyman1957 » 2017-06-02, 00:16

This would be cool but I keep getting a error.
Screenshot - 6_1_2017 , 5_14_57 PM.png
I set up my user name and password and set it to not use proxy as I live in the states and it will not work.

Digerati

Unread post by Digerati » 2017-06-02, 13:55

I have no idea. It works great for me. Mine is set to Medium and Don't Use A Proxy is checked. I also live in the States. The author is very responsive and helpful. I recommend you post your issue through the Support/Feedback link on the Pandorian website.

Thehandyman1957

Unread post by Thehandyman1957 » 2017-06-02, 20:43

Well that's the interesting part. They had someone else with the same issue and I went through all the steps and still the same error. Not sure if I can put in another request for the same thing. The other issue was closed.

So I just loaded this on my computer in my office and it also has XP Pro SP3 and it works just fine and holy smokes is it fast. I really like it and now I'm going to have to figure out what is wrong with my other machine.

I know I have some settings tweaked in my home machine and it may be messing with it. It will take some digging.

Thehandyman1957

Unread post by Thehandyman1957 » 2017-06-05, 00:59

Well , broke down and re-installed my system. The guy at Github said it was something ghacked with my OP and that was the only fix.

Well, he was right. It now works great. What an awesome find. :thumbup: The thing is super fast and easy to use.

taosk8r

Unread post by taosk8r » 2017-06-15, 18:21

Confirming Pandora appears to be fixed in PM now, YAY!

BenFenner
Astronaut
Astronaut

Unread post by BenFenner » 2017-06-17, 14:15

On a whim, I checked Pandora for the first time in a while today, and it's working for me too!
Maybe our complaints were heard...