fire ie and palemoon 27.4.2 Topic is solved

Talk about code development, features, specific bugs, enhancements, patches, and similar things.
Forum rules
Please keep everything here strictly on-topic.
This board is meant for Pale Moon source code development related subjects only like code snippets, patches, specific bugs, git, the repositories, etc.

This is not for tech support! Please do not post tech support questions in the "Development" board!
Please make sure not to use this board for support questions. Please post issues with specific websites, extensions, etc. in the relevant boards for those topics.

Please keep things on-topic as this forum will be used for reference for Pale Moon development. Expect topics that aren't relevant as such to be moved or deleted.
Dragon

fire ie and palemoon 27.4.2

Unread post by Dragon » 2017-09-24, 12:04

cant see fire ie right click options in drop down menu because right click in palemoon on tool bar or right side of address bar
pop up or drop down menu for menu bar, custom tool bar options is covering it up still , was like this in last palemoon also :?:
if you could just make the drop down for either one moveable it would solve the problem
sorry to be such a pain but , i hate switching to ie just to go to microsoft support sites that wont load in palemoon
for some reason.
Thanks, sincerely
Dragon

JustOff

Re: fire ie and palemoon 27.4.2

Unread post by JustOff » 2017-09-24, 12:27

Since auxclick event was implemented in Pale Moon 27.4 (and Firefox 53), the author should update the extension, as it was done here and there.

UPD: Actually, the solution for Fire-IE is quite simple.
UPD2: You can even make this change directly in the extensions\fireie@fireie.org\chrome\content\overlay.xul file in your profile.

Dragon

Re: fire ie and palemoon 27.4.2

Unread post by Dragon » 2017-09-27, 12:03

Thank you so much Justoff, that works great, it took me a while to figure out that i needed the raw data at
github, and had to switch it to .txt from xul and back to edit it, but that is super.
Thanks so much for your help, now if i could just figure our these weird
TLS handshake errors i keep getting when i try and look at the webpages at
microsoft support i will have it made ;) , works fine if i switch to ie but the load bar
stops and hangs in palemoon for some reason.
Thanks again and have a great day
Sincerely, Dragon