My first search of the day using pale moon always says your search returned no results

General discussion and chat (archived)
coomaster

My first search of the day using pale moon always says your search returned no results

Unread post by coomaster » 2017-11-16, 22:27

Your search for "ebay" returned no results.

We recommend that you try the following:

Check that your words are correctly spelled.
Remove double quotes. Quotes indicate an exact phrase, removing them broadens your search. For example, try recipes for almond croissants instead of "recipes for almond croissants".
Your search may be too specific, so try using fewer words. For example, instead of typing tax free municipal bonds, try searching for municipal bonds or tax free bonds.
Rephrase your search using synonyms or related words. For example, instead of Italian cuisine try Italian cooking.
AOL Search does not support the following operators: allinurl:, allintext:, allintitle:, allinanchor:, inurl:, intext:, intitle:, inanchor:
When I type in my first search of the day it always says the above. it also does this at other odd times of the day ,but is always guaranteed to do it with my very first search of the day When I type in the exact same thing again for the second search ,then palemoon does what it is supossed to and throws up several seach options. I am using isp.netscape.com as my browser if this helps to solve the problem. I have tried multiple web browsers,and only palemoon does this with isp.netscape.com. No other web browser does this. I tried the rest,and palemoon is simply the best, but this glitch is frusterating ,when you constantly half to retype your search in. Please help. I really want to use palemoon and isp.netscape.com together. Thanks in advance to all who responded to my post.

coomaster

Re: My first search of the day using pale moon always says your search returned no results

Unread post by coomaster » 2017-11-17, 18:59

Is there really no one on these forums that can fix this problem. Can someone else download the isp.netscape.com web browser and see if it gives them that message on the first palemoon ispnetscape.com search. I forgot to mention I am using windows 7 premium home edition. Thanks

rabnbeinn
Lunatic
Lunatic

Re: My first search of the day using pale moon always says your search returned no results

Unread post by rabnbeinn » 2017-11-17, 20:00

Yup only comes up with a result after second search for me too.

coomaster

Unread post by coomaster » 2017-11-17, 20:57

Thanks for verifying this. Does anybody know what is going on and have a fix for this. Can this problem be directed to the tech department for fixing. Thanks

Thehandyman1957

Unread post by Thehandyman1957 » 2017-11-18, 02:07

I do not get this, but then I have Ebay in my search bar using Add to Search Bar 2.7.1-signed
so I'm not sure if this would cause a difference. I can't see why. :think: