Survey: Pale Moon XMPP/Jabber service

For discussions about side projects, potential future projects or helper applications for Pale Moon.
Moonchild
Pale Moon guru
Pale Moon guru

Survey: Pale Moon XMPP/Jabber service

Unread post by Moonchild » 2014-05-19, 10:17

Since there is a game-breaking change going on in the XMPP/Jabber community as far as connectivity is concerned, I've created a short survey to gauge potential impact on the usage of the Pale Moon XMPP/Jabber server.

If you have a free minute, please take a moment to fill out the following survey: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1x945BxQUXY3_G93U9CRdM9NsOVdm-j9x5aVSXW7vZoM/viewform?usp=send_form
"Sometimes, the best way to get what you want is to be a good person." -- Louis Rossmann
"Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past; wisdom is of the future." -- Native American proverb
"Linux makes everything difficult." -- Lyceus Anubite

Heartfelt

Re: Survey: Pale Moon XMPP/Jabber service

Unread post by Heartfelt » 2014-05-20, 15:29

Did you close it already? I just get this:
The form "XMPP usage survey" is no longer accepting responses.

Moonchild
Pale Moon guru
Pale Moon guru

Re: Survey: Pale Moon XMPP/Jabber service

Unread post by Moonchild » 2014-05-20, 22:26

Yeah closed it already. got a lot of responses and they all said pretty much the same thing, so it's now set to require encryption - I'm still allowing dialback but not sure how Google servers handle that.
"Sometimes, the best way to get what you want is to be a good person." -- Louis Rossmann
"Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past; wisdom is of the future." -- Native American proverb
"Linux makes everything difficult." -- Lyceus Anubite