Pale Moon, by default, contacts a few different servers in addition to what you are surfing to.
Security-aware (or obsessively paranoid) people may have noticed this, so here is a round-up of what Pale Moon occasionally contacts in the background for its various purposes:
- aus.palemoon.org to check for updates to the browser
- blocklist.palemoon.org to check for updates to its extension/plug-in/driver block list
- addons.palemoon.org to check for updates to extensions
- pmsync.palemoon.org if you use Pale Moon Sync with the default server (optional)
- dua.palemoon.org for high priority site-specific user-agent override updates
- detectportal.palemoon.org to check for captive portals/restricted internet access (optional)