Updated website graphics

About this bulletin board and the Pale Moon website

Moderators: FranklinDM, Lootyhoof

Moonchild
Pale Moon guru
Pale Moon guru

Updated website graphics

Unread post by Moonchild » 2013-09-09, 09:57

Decided to update the website's graphics with the new icon-logotype. Let me know if you find something wrong; possible I slipped up somewhere :shifty:
"Sometimes, the best way to get what you want is to be a good person." -- Louis Rossmann
"Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past; wisdom is of the future." -- Native American proverb
"Linux makes everything difficult." -- Lyceus Anubite

Blacklab
Board Warrior
Board Warrior

Re: Updated website graphics

Unread post by Blacklab » 2013-09-09, 12:49

Both the Pale Moon "Dress up your browser!" Themes' (ex-Personas) links ("click the image below and allow the site to install the theme:") seem dead?

All other links on Pale Moon homepage are live including link to Lunar Berry Theme: "An additional contributed theme can be found here."

Moonchild
Pale Moon guru
Pale Moon guru

Re: Updated website graphics

Unread post by Moonchild » 2013-09-09, 13:11

The themes are linked-scripted, they will install the theme immediately. They are not external links.
You're probably blocking the relevant scripts on the page? They work for me, anyway ;)
"Sometimes, the best way to get what you want is to be a good person." -- Louis Rossmann
"Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past; wisdom is of the future." -- Native American proverb
"Linux makes everything difficult." -- Lyceus Anubite