Retiring moonchildproductions.info

About this bulletin board and the Pale Moon website

Moderators: FranklinDM, Lootyhoof

Moonchild
Pale Moon guru
Pale Moon guru

Retiring moonchildproductions.info

Unread post by Moonchild » 2023-01-13, 22:34

Due to steeply increasing costs for .info domains and it being a minimal collection of pages with no real reason to maintain it besides the other domains I already own, I'll be retiring moonchildproductions.info - there's just no need to pay an annual fee for 1 or 2 relevant pages of info that can also be hosted elsewhere (e.g. general information about Goanna).

I'll let y'all know when I've moved what is relevant and where the new location will be.
"Sometimes, the best way to get what you want is to be a good person." -- Louis Rossmann
"Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past; wisdom is of the future." -- Native American proverb
"Linux makes everything difficult." -- Lyceus Anubite

andyprough
Astronaut
Astronaut

Re: Retiring moonchildproductions.info

Unread post by andyprough » 2023-01-13, 23:15

Do you have a more complete art collection somewhere online? It seems like I run into examples of your artwork in a lot of different places, but I don't recall seeing a more organized portfolio.

Moonchild
Pale Moon guru
Pale Moon guru

Unread post by Moonchild » 2023-01-14, 00:45

Not at this time, no.
"Sometimes, the best way to get what you want is to be a good person." -- Louis Rossmann
"Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past; wisdom is of the future." -- Native American proverb

Moonchild
Pale Moon guru
Pale Moon guru

Unread post by Moonchild » 2023-01-22, 18:13

For those wanting to link to information about Goanna, I've moved that page (at least for the time being) to https://www.palemoon.org/tech/goanna.shtml