Suggestiom regarding posts/threads

About this bulletin board and the Pale Moon website

Moderators: FranklinDM, Lootyhoof

frostknight
Fanatic
Fanatic

Suggestiom regarding posts/threads

Unread post by frostknight » 2022-10-10, 15:01

I at least, am not always sure when something is too off topic, or too much in some way, you can definitely lock this if its a problem I am sure. I am going to guess you wouldn't do this, but felt the need to request anyways.

An under review option for posts/threads

Although, I imagine there would have to be a very hard limit to this, even if you did consider.

If you consider this too childish, then nvm.
If it isn't broken, don't fix, unless you are a corporation, because that's the only way you can make money to the point where you can dominate the world in a megalomaniac sociopathic way that no one really wants that also heavily destroys the environment via data collection and wasting water

SMH...

If you believe Jesus is your savior, don't support any fascists, otherwise you are deceiving yourself.

I however, do believe in him. Don't let your pride blind you, lest you wish to be greatly humbled unexpectedly, as this will hurt on an agonizing scale

moonbat
Knows the dark side
Knows the dark side

Re: Suggestiom regarding posts/threads

Unread post by moonbat » 2022-10-10, 15:12

To what end, and who do you think has the time to sit and moderate? This is a very small development team and everyone else on the forum are volunteering their time. New users below a certain post count have automatic restrictions anyway.
"One hosts to look them up, one DNS to find them and in the darkness BIND them."

Linux Mint 21 Xfce x64 on HP i5-5200 laptop, 12 GB RAM.
AutoPageColor|PermissionsPlus|PMPlayer|Pure URL|RecordRewind|TextFX

Moonchild
Pale Moon guru
Pale Moon guru

Re: Suggestiom regarding posts/threads

Unread post by Moonchild » 2022-10-10, 18:24

On top of that Tobin has been a prime example of trying to police this forum and we've all seen where that ended up, now didn't we?

I have a better suggestion. Use your brain and some common sense, and apply some basic netiquette.
"Sometimes, the best way to get what you want is to be a good person." -- Louis Rossmann
"Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past; wisdom is of the future." -- Native American proverb
"Linux makes everything difficult." -- Lyceus Anubite