Attention Admin

About this bulletin board and the Pale Moon website

Moderators: FranklinDM, Lootyhoof

T-H-M

Attention Admin

Unread post by T-H-M » 2019-02-11, 22:32

:wave: Yesterday, as a brand new newbie, I made several submissions. One was released. Were the others rejected or did they disappear somewhere in the cloud? :?

Moonchild
Pale Moon guru
Pale Moon guru

Re: Attention Admin

Unread post by Moonchild » 2019-02-11, 22:55

All your posts seem to be on the forum.
Please understand that moderation of first posts of new accounts will take time.
"Sometimes, the best way to get what you want is to be a good person." -- Louis Rossmann
"Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past; wisdom is of the future." -- Native American proverb
"Linux makes everything difficult." -- Lyceus Anubite

satrow
Forum staff
Forum staff

Unread post by satrow » 2019-02-11, 23:45

T-H-M wrote::wave: Yesterday, as a brand new newbie, I made several submissions. One was released. Were the others rejected or did they disappear somewhere in the cloud? :?
I approved your three posts that were in the moderation queue yesterday, only the first of those was sent an automatic Approval notice, no point in excess traffic that you'd delete (or complain about).

T-H-M

Unread post by T-H-M » 2019-02-14, 04:03

satrow wrote:
T-H-M wrote::wave: Yesterday, as a brand new newbie, I made several submissions. One was released. Were the others rejected or did they disappear somewhere in the cloud? :?
I approved your three posts that were in the moderation queue yesterday, only the first of those was sent an automatic Approval notice, no point in excess traffic that you'd delete (or complain about).
Not sure that I completely understand; at least I know that I submitted them correctly. Thanks.