Upgrade made browser issues worse

About this bulletin board and the Pale Moon website

Moderators: FranklinDM, Lootyhoof

Celanith

Upgrade made browser issues worse

Unread post by Celanith » 2018-07-21, 02:46

Pale moon is worse than ever. Now cannot use search it won't open anything. Gmail opens then flips to another page so does yahoo mail. It is insane and not working :thumbdown: , Tellwut surveys won't let me log in and search won't open it is frozen :crazy: Wow gonna find another browser this one sucks now went from one the best to about the worst. Firefox is buggy too much too. So much for claiming upgrade would fix the problems it made them worse and more. I use Windows 7 OS. PC.

ron_1
Moon Magic practitioner
Moon Magic practitioner

Re: Upgrade made browser issues worse

Unread post by ron_1 » 2018-07-21, 02:51

I just was on my yahoo mail and had exactly zero problems. You sure you don't have some malware on your machine?

Thehandyman1957

Re: Upgrade made browser issues worse

Unread post by Thehandyman1957 » 2018-07-21, 03:07

That's what I'm wondering too. She made a post on her profile.
I have been using Pale Moon for about 8 months I used Firefox a lot prior to that but firefox blocks sites like my Yahoo mail now and account and even surveys I take regularly it is also become unstable and crashes a lot. Now this newest Version I just downloaded last Friday keeps freezing up every 2 minutes and is that way for 2 seconds up to 5 minutes and or crashes. It is frusterating. I use Windows 7 which I hate windows wish I could afford Linux or better Apple. My computer is a PC I do not use internet on my android phone don't need plugged in all the time. I wish Firefox would work better but seems each new version it gets worse. NOw seem it is happening with Pale Moon. I am an old lady 68 and do not know the stupid computer language so if anyone helps me PLEASE tell me in as simple term english as possible what I can do if anything. Thanks.
It sounds to me like she is going to need someone local that can actually look at her computer for her as this
is definitely not a PM issue. Since I know FF does not "block Yahoo mail". And my wife used PM 27 up to today before
I upgraded her to the latest PM 28 beta. :think: